Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: The Keyboardists of SOFT

User Info Menu

thisisnotmyname : Whao nice cover of "Wish I had an Angel".

Avid symphonic metal fan here!

And also a keyboardist here as well....

www.myspace.com/juliuschua
    www.myspace.com/fallofmirra
    Last edited by DoubleBlade; 10-01-10 at 05:59 PM.

User Info Menu

Re : The Keyboardists of SOFT

Almost musician used keyboard create for the music.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

anti aging remedies | pre owned motorhomes | Free Acai Berry Offers
    Last edited by jimmy098; 25-01-10 at 04:22 PM.

User Info Menu

is there any gathering or such for keyboardists? would be good for trading knowledge and skills....

User Info Menu

Hi guys, my name is Matthew, i am a pianist, well versed in classical and pop playing. I have many years of experience in performing solo recitals, choir accomp and teaching private piano lessons. I have a ATCL Recital (Distinction) in piano performance and currently waiting to start school in the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music to study with Prof Thomas Heclt - Head of Keyboard Studies.

Best Regards
    Matt

User Info Menu

sorry to hijack. haha..any TP keyboardist here?
    guitarists are good with the G spot.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by weien87 View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Matthew, i am a pianist, well versed in classical and pop playing. I have many years of experience in performing solo recitals, choir accomp and teaching private piano lessons. I have a ATCL Recital (Distinction) in piano performance and currently waiting to start school in the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music to study with Prof Thomas Heclt - Head of Keyboard Studies.

Best Regards
    Matt
    Hi, Matt...care to share your experience in performing solo recitals.
    I'm also a pianist, studying for my ATCL in piano currently, and also hoping to get in Yong Siew Toh sometime, maybe after improving my standard).

Any tips on how to gain experience in piano performance?

Regards,
    Ryan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rY@n11 View Post
    Hi, Matt...care to share your experience in performing solo recitals.
    I'm also a pianist, studying for my ATCL in piano currently, and also hoping to get in Yong Siew Toh sometime, maybe after improving my standard).

Any tips on how to gain experience in piano performance?

Regards,
    Ryan
    I felt that best way to gain experience first is to get a good teacher, as a good teacher will have chances for you to go for masterclass, competitions and concerts. And he or she will be able to help u play better. That's my 2 cents

User Info Menu

hello is there any keyboardist who is interested in ambient post rock band??? bands like The Butterfly Effect, pg.lost, Pelican, Tides of Nebula, Thrice and etc..okay a little info about the band, we are Amusement Drive a five piece band but currently 3 members in the band, we were playing hardcore/screamo back then but now we change our type of playing to a much more easy listening kind of genre that is ambient/rock/acoustic. So we are currently for a keyboardist to fill up the slots, if you're interested in joining please contact at 82498671 fizzie. thank you for your time

User Info Menu

Hello

I am gunjayman from the Philippines. I've tried doing piano lessons when I was in prep school and then again in highschool but failed to continue my studies since I felt that I was too old to learn piano. Heheh...
    The truth is that I was lazy in reading notes and that is why I'd have my teacher play the piece first then would just copy what she did and she'd always get mad at me for that hihihi.

I formed a rock band with my friends in the 6th grade and that's where my keyboard playing story started. My last stint of playing the keys was with Reggae Mistress and Lady I (reggae/dancehall) and have played with them for more than 8 years now.

Recenlty left the Philippines started working in Singapore. Would like to meet musicians and share my talent and knowledge in Reggae/world music and would love to learn new tricks and tips from all of you.

Favorite Bands : Reggae Mistress, Lady I, Cocojam, Bob, Damien, and Ziggy Marley, Buju Banton, Capleton, The Police, Lady Saw, Beenie Man, Shaggy, Toots and the Maytals, U2, The Doors, Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay, Thievery Corporation, D Sound, John Leggend, Brand New Heavies, Portis Head, Sergio Mendez, Lisa Ono and many more hahaha
    Last edited by gunjayman; 10-10-10 at 02:18 PM.

User Info Menu

Learnt piano since 9 years old back in 1993, got DipAB, now pursuing Jazz Piano full time. Was Music Director for NUS Piano Ensemble. Though not specifically a keyboardist, should be no problem handling. Hope to be able to meet many more people to play jazz and good pop with, and also play for some gigs too.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast