Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The last surviving heroes of Soft.com

User Info Menu

The last surviving heroes of Soft.com

Why do i get this feeling??? Too few active anymore..???? Everyone went to facebook??? Answer if you think you are the last surviving heroes..
    Forums.. no one bothers anymore.. why are you still here??? Reason???
    Calvin Nam, Music Producer, Parablue Studios
    http://www.facebook.com/ParablueStudios
    www.reverbnation.com/shixian

User Info Menu

serious??

I guess there are too many clueless folks like me around then serious fellas who actually use forum to do serious things nowadays. Its 2011 now, the serious folks prolly found their alliances through forums like this back in the 200x era of forums and doing serious things now, where still got time to talk so much in forum, circa 2011
    __ __ ---- __ ____ ----__ ......:::_ ----**___ ------______ ____---==+>> * __--- ....;:;:;:.,,... --_____ '"""""----___.><'"":::;;_ __ _ __ __----===-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __---------:::::-------[

User Info Menu

Even though I'm relatively new (compared to you guys), it's sad to see many of the older softies not around anymore: whitestrat, goose, Shredcow, etc. Yes I've seen Lionel and goose around in real life, but just not active on the forum anymore I guess..

User Info Menu

The forum used to be a better platform for new guitarists to source their information from. Now that those really knowledgeable people are mostly gone, well, you can still obtain your information but traffic is slow, and sometimes nobody can answer your questions.

Somehow the rookie guitarists nowadays are ultimate spoonfed people though. Their questions can mostly be answered via using the Search function or Google. Hence the forum can get annoying when these people don't put in any form of effort at all in the first place.

Reason why some people still come, is mainly to get the gist of the current market rate of pedals (1st or 2nd hand), availability of items, new brands carried in Singapore now, these sorta things. More of the gear-seeking portion than the information-seeking portion.

User Info Menu

I'm here because I enjoy the punishment of reading your attention-seeking, sensationalist posts.

Also to buy and sell pedals.

User Info Menu

Only here for classifieds. Well, at least 99% of the time.
    Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either unsolvable or isn't a problem.

User Info Menu

ouuchhh! hehe, pruss one to carboxy
    __ __ ---- __ ____ ----__ ......:::_ ----**___ ------______ ____---==+>> * __--- ....;:;:;:.,,... --_____ '"""""----___.><'"":::;;_ __ _ __ __----===-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __---------:::::-------[

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PatheinRaindropMoe View Post
    ouuchhh! hehe, pruss one to carboxy
    HAHA. Plus 1 indeed.

User Info Menu

classified section fTW!

User Info Menu

same to what carboxy mentioned. classified. and helping out new drummers.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast