Thread: Keyboard / Pianist Available For Gigs or Replacement

User Info Menu

Keyboard / Pianist Available For Gigs or Replacement

I have just finished my contract on my venue and would be interested to join any group or band for gig and performance. I am a professional and versatile player and flexible in every style of setup or genre.
    I've been in the music industry for almost 20 years and have travelled a lot before settling down in SG.

Cheers.
    Jazman
    Last edited by pianoman; 13-07-11 at 08:35 PM.

User Info Menu

Bro

Interested to join me.. I'm playin instrumentals.. All originals.. Text me 96722334

User Info Menu

Classic Rock

I am looking for a keyboard player for our Band. We jam in town once a week at Alliance studio @ Sultan Plaza. Genre is classic rock of the 70s and 80s if you are interested call me 98170729.

User Info Menu

Thanks bro.

It's a great to hear that you do originals. Do you play music as a hobby? cos I've been playing professionally for almost 20 years.
    I mean paid gigs. what's your plan on your original songs?

User Info Menu

Hi

I'm sorry for the late reply as Im always busy at work. I like this type of genre and one of my favorites. but do you play for paid gigs or
    just a hobby?

Cheers!

User Info Menu

Well now i play free gigs first.. Tmr i have a show at cineleisure.. I build my rep first b4 going paid to play.. But gd if to haf contacts from organizers tt pay artist or bands to play gigs.. U haf any?

User Info Menu

i see a familiar face

User Info Menu

Ha!Ha!..you look like my previous guitarist before too

User Info Menu

Hahah.. Nick yea.. I noe u bro.hahah.... Damn awesome guitarwerks nick..Pianoman.. Yeah.. So hw?? Can u join me in my quest??