Thread: WTS: Mighty Mite swamp ash Strat body for cheap

User Info Menu

WTS: Mighty Mite swamp ash Strat body for cheap

Hi all, I'm selling a Mighty Mite swamp ash Strat body. It has a HSH pickup configuration route. Got it from Ebay last year and it was originally finished in black. This year, I stripped out the black finish to reveal a natural woody grain look. It has scratches and dents. I bought the body when it was still new in black finish for about $270+ sing back then..and after all my works that I have done to the body, I'll have to let it go for cheap. It was my first time stripping out the finish, so I think I did ok, not perfect though. Chrome strap buttons are also included too.

This body is Fender licensed, it will accept any Fender/Squier necks or Fender licenced necks like Allparts etc..I have fit an Allparts neck on it before w/o problems.

Selling for $110(fixed). At this price, its too good to turn down. Great for DIYers who want to experiment modding, paint finishing etc etc...

If keen, pls sms me at 93698542..thanks

Last edited by faizal_rocks; 24-06-11 at 09:45 AM.

User Info Menu

Nice deal here! I'm sure it took you some effort to strip the finish. Is it a 1 piece body or 2 piece? How much does it weight? Thanks.

User Info Menu

I'm assuming its a 3 piece and weighs 4.75 pounds according to the specs on Ebay..

User Info Menu

Thanks, I'll let you know again.

User Info Menu

faizal you took apart your strat ? :O

User Info Menu

I am considering buying your strat body to practice my tru oil finishing, just for the fun of it.

User Info Menu

Aha yes I did and so far, my parts sales are going smooth so far...

PM me if ur keen in the body..

User Info Menu

Body is sold to a nice gentleman...thanks!

User Info Menu

ooo... i'm a little too late then...

User Info Menu

Sub: I have a nice, mint, hi gloss finished totally unused n mint new 2 pc that's joined to look as 1 pc ash Strat body to leggo if u interested
    SAY NO TO PAY TO PLAY ... INVEST YOUR MONEY ON GEAR OR STUDIO TIME INSTEAD!