Thread: Any good bass teacher to recommand?

User Info Menu

Any good bass teacher to recommand?

I had learnt bass from someone for bout a few months and when i stop, i dunnoe what to play, and now i wish to find another teacher to further learn bass, hope that i can be better in bass even though i was planning to play for fun. Any recommendation for good bass teacher?

User Info Menu

why not continue with the somone you had?
    Vintage Suzuki (DiMarzio Model P/J PU), Yamaha BB615, Stagg 3/4 EDB (Electric Double-bass). Boss BCB-60 housing Yamaha NE-1, Boss TU-2, LMB-3, ODB-3, GEB-7, DD-3, powered with Sanyo Eneloop Music Booster.

User Info Menu

he cant teach anymore, he is away. So i am looking for a new teacher

User Info Menu

there are some recommendation in this sub-forum, i think.

anyway what's your level and budget?
    Vintage Suzuki (DiMarzio Model P/J PU), Yamaha BB615, Stagg 3/4 EDB (Electric Double-bass). Boss BCB-60 housing Yamaha NE-1, Boss TU-2, LMB-3, ODB-3, GEB-7, DD-3, powered with Sanyo Eneloop Music Booster.

User Info Menu

erm, just slightly better den beginner i guess? budget is any i guess but preferentially cheaper

User Info Menu

hey want try my teacher? this her website http://www.wendyphua.com/ really a good teacher, very patience and tell her about the style that u like and she can actually direct u to the ''type'' of playing haha.