Page 137 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1480

Thread: Wad cymbals do u guys have...

User Info Menu

Hahaha assuming I can find the time! I'm very overworked at NS, *AND* outside NS too... maybe in a few weeks time I might become more free (hopefully!)

I never knew sabian lathed bands like that...

User Info Menu

Hi! I just got the Zildjian K Constantinople Hi Bell Thin Low 22" Ride. Now discontinued. Zildjian still produces the Hi Bell Thin Hi Rides though. My Thin Low weighs 2325g and has a fundamental note of C when crashed. Perfect for jazz as C is a common note for jazz keys such as: C, D, Eb, F, G and Bb. Therefore, the cymbal blends with the music. Compared to samples of Thin Hi on cymbalsonly.com that weigh less than my Thin Low, mine is still lower in pitch. So I'm very happy. I guess it has to do with the cymbal profile, mine being a little flatter than the Thin Hi. I'm pitch crazy so don't mind me. I'll have to add a Hi Bell Thin Low 20" for a left side ride and I'll be good. For hats, I'm currently using Istanbul Mehmet Light Hats that weigh 950g top/1100g bottom.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JazzCat_88 View Post
    Hi! I just got the Zildjian K Constantinople Hi Bell Thin Low 22" Ride. Now discontinued. Zildjian still produces the Hi Bell Thin Hi Rides though. My Thin Low weighs 2325g and has a fundamental note of C when crashed. Perfect for jazz as C is a common note for jazz keys such as: C, D, Eb, F, G and Bb. Therefore, the cymbal blends with the music. Compared to samples of Thin Hi on cymbalsonly.com that weigh less than my Thin Low, mine is still lower in pitch. So I'm very happy. I guess it has to do with the cymbal profile, mine being a little flatter than the Thin Hi. I'm pitch crazy so don't mind me. I'll have to add a Hi Bell Thin Low 20" for a left side ride and I'll be good. For hats, I'm currently using Istanbul Mehmet Light Hats that weigh 950g top/1100g bottom.
    Best post in months.

Great set of cymbals you have. Them Light hats are pretty interesting, wouldn't really call 'em light at those weights though!

Pictures please!

User Info Menu

Thanks Jeepers! I'll post the pictures next weekend. Gotta "check in" to camp soon. No internet at Jalan Bahar Civil Defence Academy

See you guys next weekend!

User Info Menu

ERS or FFC dude?Haha...or still BRTC?

User Info Menu

Frummer: 33rd ERS

User Info Menu

Cool.I was from 31st...haha.A few of my mates are probably your instructors.Go station ah...2 days off good for practicing drums man.

User Info Menu

My cymbals.

Hello hello softies, I've never posted pics here before so I hope they work. I am itching to expand my cymbal collection soon. This is what I currently have. Sorry about the first 2 blurry pics. I was too excited when I first got my pies haha.

13" K Lights

16" AAX Stage Crash

20" K Custom Dark Ride

The AAX doesn't really fit anymore. But nothing I want has popped up on buy/sell yet. I also have HHX stage hats and a Paiste 101 crash not being used.

User Info Menu

Nice cymbals, jukebox.

Two very nice pairs of hats.

And we need better pictures!

User Info Menu

Sabian 80s 15" flat hats:

Zildjian K Custom Hybrid China 19"