Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alvin Tan Signature Drum Kit By Malmborg Drums!!

User Info Menu

Alvin Tan Signature Drum Kit By Malmborg Drums!!

Finally!! Its Here!! 100% Handmade Stave Shells and wood hoops. Made Of Australian Black Wood

Proudly endorsed by
    And Supported by Malmborg Drums
    http://www.themusiclab.com.sg

User Info Menu

Congrats!!!
    damn the wood looks so sexy...
    How much did that cost!

User Info Menu

Wow. Is that a very short stack tom...or another snare?

User Info Menu

**deleted**
    Last edited by USADRUMMER; 19-11-10 at 06:45 AM.

User Info Menu

that's a really beautiful piece of drum kit. would you be posting videos of it online soon? am very curious about the sound

User Info Menu

Beautiful. My jaws dropped when I saw this drumset. The finishing is excellent! To me it looks so appealing that it will entice me to practice I think.
    Oh ya what is the joint call? Finger joint? It's definitely one hardy set.

User Info Menu

WOW. Gorgeous. Those hoops are crazy nice, the figuring on the wood - Lovely. Dig the badge, as well.

How do you mount that tom? Everything is attached to the floor? Wouldn't it be very taxing on the respective mounts? Especially with them wood hoops.

I'm VERY interested to know how these sound, as well as the pricing on them.

I know Malmbas is on the forum, and hopefully he chimes in on the construction process and more! Or is it on GN?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by USADRUMMER View Post
    LOL!!! ALWAYS the first question:"How much did it cost?"

Forget about asking how good it sounds, or playability. Forget about commenting on the skillful craftmanship that went into making stave constructed shellsólet alone those finger-jointed wood hoops. Forget about the beauty of that exquisite natural wood, or it's sound properties.

ALVIN! WHAT'S THE DAMN PRICE OF THAT KIT??? :lol:
    o come on... i couldnt help it... so...

HOW MUCH DID THAT COST!!!!

User Info Menu

Sweeeeeet kit Alvin! The wood finish and lugs look damn sexy lahhh!! *drools*
    I very very curious how it sounds and how is the hardware mounted etc.

And yes, how much does it cost? lol

User Info Menu

Great Kit! By looking at the construction, the sound should be of great depth and warmth.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast