Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Swee Lee End of Year Sale

User Info Menu

kewl.. i think les pauls are HOT item man!!

User Info Menu

I got the RGTCR2 instead, same as RGT42DX but the fret inlay is a cross, not sharktooth. There was lotsa new stocks in there, u guys better go grab. No queue also, and at least 20 DS-1s inside.
    Dislikes: Flamers, Lowballers, People who ask stupid questions (Sometimes i'm guilty of this too, please forgive me)

User Info Menu

just came back from sweelee. there's no queue. great man! i just walked around, got a gig bag and a hard case and some guitar polish. not bad lah still got restock things.

User Info Menu

they re-stocked up for the sale. Plenty of good guitars left around. Got an amazingly good service today, which shows that when you meet and greet people with a smile all the way, most of the time, you get back the same thing.

I got an amazing deal for Gibson pickups, which was only on 30%, but after I chatted with a lady (elaine?), and told her that if it was also on 50%, i'll take a pair, she gave it to me. at that price...

got a ritter bag for my les paul.

my 2cents worth, if you walk in with a smile, be polite and empathetic, you'll walk away with a good service most of the time.

and i walked off a very happy boy.
    guitarists do it with a strap on

User Info Menu

yeah the staff are super helpful. and lady boss is so cool. hehs

User Info Menu

Ya, the service today is impeccable. Drove into the carpark when it was raining heaps. A gentleman with umbrellas waiting at your car door.

Went upstairs. Confirmed 50% for the amps and got myself a Laney LA65. Another gentleman carried it ot the counter and downstairs and waited for me to drive my car to pick it up. What else can you ask for!

I was out in less than 1/2 an hour.

Way to go Swee Lee. Your staff shine today, even in the rain. Be back next year!

User Info Menu

this reply serves as a reminder to all of you.

guys, check your receipt everytime you leave a sale, be it a music sale or any other sales that's going on.

the normal d'addario strings was priced at $8.10 if i remember correctly before the discount. since it's a nett priced item, i understand that i'm only entitled to a 10% discount. i saw the price tag on the box of the strings which wrote ' d'addario string XL electric set $7.25'. i got 2 of them. when i paid for it, i paid no attention to the price and just paid everything.

until i return back home, i noticed in the receipt, that i was charged $10 for each of the set of strings. so i paid $20 for 2 sets of strings. i was quite mad at that time i realised it but i also have to blame myself for overlooking as not to check the receipt everytime i do a purchase.

i think i'm not going back there to make a big fuss out of that $5 i've paid extra. everytime i go to swee lee, be it bras basah or sim drive, i've always got good service. so i just take it that i'm giving tips.

User Info Menu

Thats nice metallela. Most of us kiasu singaporeans wld turn right back and ask 4 the refund. U guys are right, the service today was impeccable. I bargained down the price of 4 DiMarzio humbuckers to $160 and they still served with a smile, with absolutely no qualms. I guess they jus want to clear stock and meet their end-of-year sales target. But i was quite disappointed that there were no more RitterRevolution bags........all the rest were mediocre thinly-padded bags........anyway i bought the Ibanez heavy padded gigbag. At the counter, my total purchases amounted to $1.02k. Without hesitation, the girl at the counter told me she'd give a further discount and i ended up paying $880!!! If Swee Lee can give us this kind of service all the time, i'd definitely go back there many more times.
    Dislikes: Flamers, Lowballers, People who ask stupid questions (Sometimes i'm guilty of this too, please forgive me)

User Info Menu

WHAT! 4 dimarzios for $160!!! WHAT!!! i cant believe it! can bargain de meh? wat did u get?

User Info Menu

The 4 in my signature. I bought 4 my friend. He paid me $360 for the lot

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast