Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any double-bass, upright bass, or electric DB/UB player here?

User Info Menu

Any double-bass, upright bass, or electric DB/UB player here?

Am wondering, how many double-bass, upright bass, electric double bass/upright bass here. Do you play the electric bass guitar too?

Post a response to this thread.

For me, gotten a EDB and am loving it more than my electric bass guitar.
    Vintage Suzuki (DiMarzio Model P/J PU), Yamaha BB615, Stagg 3/4 EDB (Electric Double-bass). Boss BCB-60 housing Yamaha NE-1, Boss TU-2, LMB-3, ODB-3, GEB-7, DD-3, powered with Sanyo Eneloop Music Booster.

User Info Menu

by any chance, are you the guy who was playing the blue electric double bass and the yamaha 5 string at PLMGSS earlier this morning?

User Info Menu

yup i am the uncle! nice concert hall. wonderful worship ptl!
    Last edited by alanchia; 24-08-09 at 09:41 AM.
    Vintage Suzuki (DiMarzio Model P/J PU), Yamaha BB615, Stagg 3/4 EDB (Electric Double-bass). Boss BCB-60 housing Yamaha NE-1, Boss TU-2, LMB-3, ODB-3, GEB-7, DD-3, powered with Sanyo Eneloop Music Booster.

User Info Menu

haha i was just wondering since i play bass for the youth service. nice EDB you had there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alanchia View Post
    Am wondering, how many double-bass, upright bass, electric double bass/upright bass here. Do you play the electric bass guitar too?

Post a response to this thread.

For me, gotten a EDB and am loving it more than my electric bass guitar.
    Hi Alan
    How's the blue electric upright ? like the sound and the mwah ? i got my new electric upright , but i really missed the Blue Bass.
    have fun playin' my friend.

Nelson

User Info Menu

yo nelson!

yup had alot of fun with the stagg ebd; in fact used that in the worship on 23 aug.

so what's your new electric upright?

User Info Menu

looking for an electric upright bass

i'm an upright bass player here... though i left my upright back home...

i do not have a car here in singapore, so i don't think an acoustic upright will be feasible for me. please do text me anytime if you know anyone selling an electric upright. my HP# is:

9820-6830

tnx.

User Info Menu

Hi all upright bassist! *waves*

User Info Menu

Nice palatino you have there, cykline! Are you from Singapore? Where did you get the Palatino from? I cant find any shop selling it.

User Info Menu

palatino

"music theme" at peninsula sells it.
    they quoted me 1388sgd.

i ended up ordering from music123.com.
    there was a black friday sale, and the price
    went down to 492usd. shipping 160usd.

going to arrive this week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast