Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of screamo songs do you like?

User Info Menu

What kind of screamo songs do you like?

I'm curious to know, what people prefer when listening to a song with screaming in it. Do you prefer those where the vocalist screams for the whole song or those where he screams AND sings during the song? Give your comments and replies here! I'm trying to find out the preferred choice of people here so that when my band gets started, I can cater to a wider audience. Thank you all!

User Info Menu

imo, you should just play to what your band prefers. but back to topic, I kinda like those with both screaming and singing. :mrgreen:

User Info Menu

i prefer screaming and singing. ;]

User Info Menu

Okay...

Okay yeah zamir666 i got what you mean. Anyway my band is quite okay with experimenting with either style so it's quite alright with them. Thank you both zamir666 and theusedrocks for your replies. I'm still awaiting many more from you all people out there! Scream on!

User Info Menu

actually i feel either way r fine but yea screaming n singing together r great as dis shows versatility of the band or the vocalist himself most importantly is of course what the vocalist is more comfortable with

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yoruka19 View Post
    screaming n singing together r great as dis shows versatility of the band or the vocalist himself most importantly is of course what the vocalist is more comfortable with
    couldn't have said it better myself. haha

User Info Menu

A Skylit Drive
    Blessthefall
    Saosin

Part scream, part sing... Quite nice I find...

User Info Menu

a skylit drive
    a day to remember
    underoath

haha. i prefer the one with both screaming and singing.

User Info Menu

Eyes set to kill?

User Info Menu

those bands you guys listed are mainly post-hardcore.
    examples of real screamo bands- saetia, amanda woodward, envy

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast