Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congress Guitar VS Zen Guitar VS TGM Guitars

User Info Menu

Theunknown as a TGM LP copy and it looks real sweet. I must really make it a point to try it out.

User Info Menu

it sounds sweet too. made a so-called video review but was laughed at, so i deleted it. so paiseh. haha. from all the bad reviews about TGM, i may have got myself a gem. who knows?

User Info Menu

They laughed at you just because you played a TGM? That's exactly what boutique snobs would do - diss anything that isn't boutique.

By the way, how much did you pay for it? Aiming to get a Les Paul copy as my next guitar and will probably add this into my list of possibilities.
    Last edited by EugeneSmasher; 11-04-09 at 01:17 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shinigami zero View Post
    i hear ppl say tgm workmanship if u suay will kena bad one. there are good ones lying around too tho. and btw, are zen guitars the one that zen musicworks is carrying?
    yes...for tgm guitars...u need some luck to get those good ones...some workmanship are really poor with high action etc... yes zen guitars are sold by zen musicworks

User Info Menu

Hell to those boutique pricks who boast.As if their fingers could justify the guitars price.

Well I have a J&D les paul copy.The neck on it is superb.Great feel but for these guitars there are sure some stuff that aint good.But the negative on this one is more of a positive for me.

So just ROCK! and heck others.

User Info Menu

Edisontheone: An experienced eye would be an advantage. Some people are able to tell if a guitar's a good or bad piece just by playing it for a short while, so an experienced eye is definitely an advantage when considering guitar brands whose quality control can be quite inconsistent.

Dime: Where did you buy it from and what's the price range? I'm hoping to try a few out as well. The only J&D I personally played before was a 12-string acoustic and it was really, really sweet!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EugeneSmasher View Post
    Dime: Where did you buy it from and what's the price range? I'm hoping to try a few out as well. The only J&D I personally played before was a 12-string acoustic and it was really, really sweet!
    I bought it from Music Theme.Cost me around $360 to $400.Cant remember it was way back but they still have the same pieces.These guitars are great.Take your time to check them out man.Cheers!

User Info Menu

Thanks! Will go try one of these days.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EugeneSmasher View Post
    They laughed at you just because you played a TGM? That's exactly what boutique snobs would do - diss anything that isn't boutique.

By the way, how much did you pay for it? Aiming to get a Les Paul copy as my next guitar and will probably add this into my list of possibilities.
    hahha no. they laughed at me cause of my slang when i talked in the video. not about the guitar.

got it for 270 at music theme. yeah you can try j&d too. i was abit stuck between these two last time, but i went with the tgm cause i was on strict budget. now music theme at bigger outlet, more convenient to test.

User Info Menu

Re: Congress Guitar VS Zen Guitar VS TGM Guitars

I got tgm lespaul custom it is real sweet I even mod it with hand wound pickups and change the pots and added orange drop capacitorName:  IMG_20180505_130846_161.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  50.4 KBName:  IMG_20180505_130425_359.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  90.5 KBName:  IMG_20180505_130849_614.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  51.3 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast