Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roland Or Cedric

User Info Menu

Roland la. His the man.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by autumnatlantic View Post
    If you want to record with someone who is worth your time and money then i think you should approach roland.He's a great recording engineer,he's willing to go that extra mile to improve your song.He is doing our album and we feel comfortable working with him as our producer.He worked in perth with some of their homegrown acts before coming back for NS.

Tell us if you made up your mind.

btw go listen to Trella,FBE,Forthiscycle,Audiocean and Autumn atlantic ..

Autumn Atlantic
    www.myspace.com/autumnatlantic

haiyo bro.. i noe which bands are under roland lah.. haha.. chatting with bong from trella now.. and damian from fbe is my friend.. haiyo.. poor poor cedric.. how come nobody likes his work? have u all heard AVA'S album?

User Info Menu

who says no one likes cedric, his work is sick dude.both producers are damn sick. They are both well respected producers. Thats why ava narfrat harmatia and others choose him. I mean seriously its ur preference for how u want ur band to sound like. And how u want ur producing.. We cant help you with this only u can. And a word with the producers themselves can...
    Music Is Universal , Keep it real!
    http://www.myspace.com/lepaksg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lepak View Post
    who says no one likes cedric, his work is sick dude.both producers are damn sick. They are both well respected producers. Thats why ava narfrat harmatia and others choose him. I mean seriously its ur preference for how u want ur band to sound like. And how u want ur producing.. We cant help you with this only u can. And a word with the producers themselves can...

i understand bro.. but why every1 going for roland nowadays? haha.. dats all i wana noe.. and u all found guitarist already? eh eternal slaughter damn power sia..

User Info Menu

haha ask them both collab for u lor..
    or ask cedric record then send to roland to master.. haha
    i also dunno whether im going to roland or cedric to record ep yet..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikilledkenny! View Post
    haha ask them both collab for u lor..
    or ask cedric record then send to roland to master.. haha
    i also dunno whether im going to roland or cedric to record ep yet..

i think ikk shud go for roland..

User Info Menu

im thinking of asking cedric to mix for dear arson.
    based on his works, and that he himself plays heavy music and is a guitar player as well.

im not a big fan of overprocessed/re-amping guitars.
    dear arson's recording was done at TNT studios, using DAT.
    no metronome, no nonsense (esp for the drums). i didn't wanna lose the "vibe" and "groove" of the band.

the best idea, would be to meet them both and talk to them personally. then you make a decision based on whom YOU personally feel can do your band justice and capture the essence of your band.

if im not wrong, cedric is with sound advice now. great studio. awesome amps.

User Info Menu

Worked with Roland before for Knightsfall single track (Letting go of you) and now working with Cedric for Fall Of Mirra Ep.

I should say that both of them have their own "Super Powers" abilities.

Cheers

User Info Menu

from my personal experiences working with roland, i guarantee you that he will give you more than your money's worth. he has a lot of ideas and really goes the extra mile to help his bands improve. and he's also extremely fun to work with! roland will do whatever it takes to make things perfect and wont settle for anything less!

User Info Menu

Roland of course!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast