Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Newbie here :D

User Info Menu

WHY!! T.T

As far as I hate to admit it, a degree in Singapore is damn bloody important =(

User Info Menu

practice air double pedalling, anywhere you go.be it in the trains, buses, on the toiler seats, home on your chair.but then again, feeling on double-pedaling on the REAL pedals is way diff from air double-pedaling.

endurance = hrs of practices.
    or you can be like me, exercise ie:long distance running...i seriously think it helps my leg muscles when comes to maintaining 'fast' double-pedaling.
    lol
    you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

User Info Menu

I totally agree that the feel is different with air and the real pedals. I can easily say that I'm a expert in air drumming. LOL. But it's totally different when it's the real thing.

I know running helps in strengthening the foot. I'm gonna run like mad as soon as I can get green light for my injured ankle.
    I like Mondays

User Info Menu

Lol, I noe XD
    I just had drum lesson yesterday, stepping on the pedal was tougher than i thought...
    Not very good at controlling my feet either : (

Sob, all those wasted primary sch days in tkd, can kick wood, can't kick pedal...
    Last edited by ilovegm; 22-02-09 at 09:43 PM. Reason: bad english
    Drums~~~ *DROOL*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Girlpants View Post
    Okok, so basically what I wanna do now is to play more of left foot, do the "2x left hand and right foot" thing evident suggested.

And I've been watching heel/toe method on YouTube but hell, I don't quite get it. WAHAHA
    haha yeah, currently whenever i do my drills, i do twice the duration for my lefthand/foot than my right.

heel toe is quite okay once you get it i think :s just imagine you squishing an ant with your heel but you missed and it ran in front, so you lowered your foot to crush it with your toes. um.

...uh, since i think my explanation sucks, stick with the youtube vids. but keep trying, readjusting your feet, your weight etc; you'll find the sweet spot faster if you're actively trying to.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phlemingo View Post

heel toe is quite okay once you get it i think :s just imagine you squishing an ant with your heel but you missed and it ran in front, so you lowered your foot to crush it with your toes. um.
    EH DUDE!!
    That is a very good explaination (to me)
    Now I get it!!

One Gold star for you!!
    I like Mondays

User Info Menu

Second that for Phlemingo's explanation! I never did the heel-toe that smooth before! Omg =x

User Info Menu

Phlemingo sure know how to squish ants. ahahaha.

User Info Menu

hahaha what the! didn't expect that. welcome, i guess

User Info Menu

tsk tsk, wad did ants ever do to you?

Check this out, http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
    I think it's very interesting, about the US economy and wars, quite controversial, conspiracy theory involved.
    Not as boring as it sounds >.<
    Drums~~~ *DROOL*

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast