Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Astroninja thread?

User Info Menu

Haha, what now?...thinkers...feelers...

Woohoo, the plot thickens!

(runs out to get some more popcorns)

User Info Menu

What happens to audioreload? i feel that despicable low class entertainer Levan has nothing constructive for us, he is only trying to get back at James being the only vibrant biggest music website owner for his own childish reasons and growing anger. I am sure thoughtful members of soft can see what is his main objective afterall. Sugar-coating it with freedom of opinions aint gonna work,pal. Try something else.

User Info Menu

CAVEvents

Quote Originally Posted by CAVEvents View Post
    You lost yur mind just lik u lost yur hair.
    i can totally understand why u are saying that, if you happen to be a 14 year old levan fanboy. It is forgivable,really.

if you really want to help levan and be supportive of him , post something useful and sensible.

i used to enjoyed levan's music and gave him respect for the things he had done. Sorry , but i can't accept the fact that i could have been in levan's gig standing beside a prick like you(CAVEvents).

It seems that not only the frontman is causing some major bad rep for the band, even his supporters are contributing to it. I really thought that the James and Levan saga could have a decent ending to it and i don't really care who's in the wrong anyway, if theres a problem just resolve it in a mutual manner. but i guess theres no fairytale endings to it( they all lived happily ever after).

congratulations for converting me from supporter to hater.

All i can say is, PUI! even the word despise is an understatement for now. if there is a decent explaination of levan's and his supporter's action , please voice out. stop behaving like ROBIN HOOD and act like its always for the greater good of the scene or some other reason.
    Last edited by Channie; 20-01-09 at 12:07 AM.

User Info Menu

if you dont like to eat chicken rice or you are unhappy with the chicken rice seller, then go set up ur own fish ball noodle stall (since you claimed that it tastes better)

why keep coming back to disturb the chicken rice seller and customer ?

User Info Menu

-edited- -edited-
    Last edited by Channie; 19-01-09 at 01:37 PM.

User Info Menu

lol hahahahahahah
    Music Is Universal , Keep it real!
    http://www.myspace.com/lepaksg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Channie View Post
    Cause i've never see a chicken rice seller insult someones parents, best part, the customers are supporting it.

i think ANY and i mean ANY REAL chicken rice seller has more class and respect for others.
    ... i mean here is the chicken rice stall .... and J is the chicken rice seller
    the one who wanna sell fishball noodle just go ahead, dont come back disturb ya

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mrekoj View Post
    ... i mean here is the chicken rice stall .... and J is the chicken rice seller
    the one who wanna sell fishball noodle just go ahead, dont come back disturb ya
    oh sorry , thought u were one of the mindless supporters.friendly fire, my bad.

yes you have a very good point mrekoj, if the chicken rice doesn't taste nice to the person, why come back to have 2nd and 3rd helpings just to complain about it ahhahahahhahaha
    Last edited by Channie; 19-01-09 at 01:40 PM.

User Info Menu

i always choose chicken rice over anything...
    extra chicken n rice... the chicken i wnt the thigh part n steamed...
    more chilli pls...
    just like the one from tong seng... or boon tong kee
    punks not dead!!! <<<><1o0% LiFeForCe#%*>>>>>

https://www.facebook.com/BLTpedals.sg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Channie View Post
    oh sorry , thought u were one of the mindless supporters.

friendly fire, my bad.

actually i support no one, i'm just a lurker around soft looking at gears, gears, gears and gears

just pop by to drop a unrelated post

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast