Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Astroninja thread?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by visa View Post
    I've been away the past 10-15 pages or so, and I'd just like to add that all of you posters who waited until it seemed like Levan was gone before flaming him, disgust me to the core.

Grow some balls. If you have something to say, say it in the open. Why are you afraid to speak your mind?
    Second that...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by visa View Post
    I've been away the past 10-15 pages or so, and I'd just like to add that all of you posters who waited until it seemed like Levan was gone before flaming him, disgust me to the core.

Grow some balls. If you have something to say, say it in the open. Why are you afraid to speak your mind?
    I'd third it, but hasn't it always been like this? It has happened so many times before and nothing's gonna change it. Unfortunately.

I don't know what's worse actually - Being the hypocrites that they've shown themselves to be, or flaming without fully understanding the issue.

Audi 5000.

User Info Menu

Lets move on!

Lets see who is the next big thing to hit the local/international scene.

1. 2. 3. GO!

I'm out.

User Info Menu

I heard what Levan said on *scape that day

"To James of SOFT, your mom is good but your sister is better..."

But I am not sure if you are allowed to say F*CK on TV?

User Info Menu

of course you're not supposed to say F*ck on TV.

User Info Menu

what an insightful thread

just hope things can get cleared up faster

./edit : and yeah man u is gonna get their 6 trophies this season (with community shield and club world cup in the bag now)

sorry ah
    Last edited by maven; 19-01-09 at 11:12 PM. Reason: man u ftw
    i hope you feel stupid after reading this

User Info Menu

i just don't get why there're so many junior members posting in this thread?
    not that i'm against them, but honestly how constructive do they think their comments would be?

and like i said before,
    by trying so hard to expose another person's ugliness,
    the only thing you've archieve is to expose your own.

James just got PAWNED BY THE GODFATHER

FLW LEVAN
    http://www.myspace.com/CAVEvents

James just got PAWNED BY THE GODFATHER

FLWZ LEVAN!
    http://www.myspace.com/CAVEvents

User Info Menu

lol KeDraiv everyone has his/her right(s) to comment on whatever they see fit .

even if some of the previous junior members' comments were unnecessary and generally a waste of thread viewers' times then by all means we can comment on them too .

HOWEVER ! the point of all this is to emphasise the importance of tolerance , which is the hallmark of a constructive forum . learn to accept others' views or at least die trying .

if you find have finished reading this waste of bandwidth post , congrats to you .

i am going to sleep now .
    i hope you feel stupid after reading this

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast