FGL'S KAKI NANGS

1. fgl
    fgl
    dahlin - in return ... YOU GET ME!

EIRA - FUUUUUUUUUH MANY PPL WANTING TO DATE U AH? U GO GERL!!!!!!! ... TOO BAD CANT DATE u COZ i'M ALREADY DATING DAHLIN

i WANNA GO BRASBASAH COMPLEX LATER TO GET LAST BITS OF GUITAR THINGEES ...
  2. Lovehurts
    Dahlin - sweetie, goin shoppin again ah? waahh..you also crapping money ah?
    Good to know you're faithful to me. You shall be rewarded in due time.

Yeah Eira! Have a blast with all these different guys!
  3. Lovehurts
    GP - you can have Massimo Taibi then! May the sarong be with you!
  4. fgl
    fgl
    dahlin - yeah just some screws & stuffs - the little things I missed out yesterday -then off home ...

No lah not crapping $$$ ... wish I was doe ..

ok ppl - cya all 2moro ...byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  5. EiraVanora
    LH - agreed...!!

FGL - eh, but i tell you, some of these guys...who so eager wanna noe me are ald married...chet...!! but now im just waitng for tetra to blanja me mkn. i working at sentosa ald...whee...!~
  6. Lovehurts
    Ok pple! I'm off too! Have a great evening!

Eira, happy dating!!
  7. wyldeboon
    wyldeboon
    sad sia no1 came to watch me at china1. cheat my feelings
  8. fgl
    fgl
    Mornin kkn. Last ngt i got the news that someone i know getting divorced. Third party involvd. China woman. This couple had been hapilly married many years and have young kids. So sad to hear of such things! Call me conservative but i simply cannot condone such things. The problem is men tend to think wt their small head n not their big head! I'm quite disgustd over this.
  9. Girlpants
    Girlpants
    Morning FGL.
    MOrning All!

Boon: Don't sad k. I buy you paddle pop ice cream k?
    FGL: I know. Divorce is like everywhere now. My aunt is going through it now. Still, it takes 2 hands to clap, no point pushing the blame to one party. That's why I will never understand if someone falls in love, are they really "in love"? One moment in love with one person, and the next madly in love with another. What is this, a play thing?
  10. fgl
    fgl
    Gp. Love and lust is 1 thing but marriage and parenthood means responsibility. A man without responsibility is not a man imo.