FGL'S KAKI NANGS

1. fgl
    fgl
    thanx dahlin - 2moro I halfday - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  2. Tetragrammaton
    Tetragrammaton
    LH: Well...Batam was awesome though too many changes. Got the chance to meet old music kakis there.

Just wanna share one funny incident. There's this girl from FB...she's was asking me if we can try out for a relationship. I was stunt....but she is only 19. Aisey bedah.....!! Same age as my son. No can do lah!! She never see ah me old man though just turned 26. Hehehehe! Wah...she blind ah....hehehe!!
  3. wyldeboon
    wyldeboon
    tetra: got boon u can pass too...

ok ppl... tonite is the nite of the nite.

thurs: china1 8.30 - 11.30
    fri: china1 10.30 onwards
    sat: china1 10.45 onwards

EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA

my project band, KATALYZ will be competing in the asianbeat 09 finals tis Sat.
    Vivocity, 6.30pm.

support la!
  4. fgl
    fgl
    boonz - tonite i got daughter tuition

fri - sisters weddin

sat - watching AFC at fan club

cant support your band dah
  5. Tetragrammaton
    Tetragrammaton
    Oh Boon...going to my bro's place to help him out with his home wirings tonite. Tomorrow nite I got band practice and Sat nite...might to Bintan.....
  6. Lovehurts
    Tetra: Wah! Shiok la got pretty young thing wanna hook up with you! Steady lah! But aiya, 19yrs old ah? A bit too young lah.

Dahlin: So sweet, giving your little girl tuition. Wished my daddy did that too. You on 1/2 day tmr coz of your sis's wedding? Cool! Will you be singing a love song to her & your new bro in law?
  7. fgl
    fgl
    DAHLIN - NOPE - THEY CANT AFFORD MY FEES :mrgreen:
  8. Lovehurts
    Oh...I thought you'd be serenading them with a song or 2. Wah, damn hungry man. Shit.
  9. fgl
    fgl
    no lah ...
  10. Lovehurts
    Why the hell is time passing so slowly man?????