FGL'S KAKI NANGS

1. fgl
    fgl
    K ppl - lunch - tong seng here I come
  2. Lovehurts
    Shit. How ah? I"m like in a catch-22 situation. Duno what i should do. spoke to my agent & she says if we cancel the trip, they will give us a credit note for the amount that we've paid & then we can use it to travel again later on...valid for a yr. How ah? To or not to go? To tell my company or not to tell..haha
  3. fgl
    fgl
    dahlin - just go .... tell compan everything & hope for the best
  4. Lovehurts
    Where did your friend & ex gf travel? Aussieland also? hmmm...aiya...thks for all your help Snuffs. Much appreciated.

When you were quarantined upon returning from Melbourne, what leave was it under?

Dahlin - enjoy lunch...have some for me. OOh! and boy do I love your latest Strat!! Love the sexy color!
  5. wyldeboon
    wyldeboon
    most of my librarians kena quarantined... but no need take leave or wateva. coz it is MOE's instructions - to 7days quarantine. so we dun cut their pay or leave or mc entitlement.
    but sian ah... many of them took advantage of this and end up must send covering. now i very stress... doing like 5 jobs in the morning till now... scheduling,training etc... sian ah...

i reli sian ah... early morning my assistant manager kena CCB by me... i is reli noe goin to CCB to anyone who disturb me at work. its been a long time since i work till my veins on my head like streching,bursting. how i wish it will.

aaaaaaaaaarggrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  6. Lovehurts
    Boonz - wah....are u safe or not? Wahh....sad ah...So that means we can't hanky panky anytime soon, ah! HAHAA!
  7. fgl
    fgl
    EH DAHLIN - WHY u WANNA HANKY PANKYWT BOONZ AND NOT ME?????
  8. snuffleupagus
    snuffleupagus
    i went with my present gf to australia last month, my quarantine was under MC. My Ex gf went to US recently, she also kena quarantined. I think best is inform your company first then go, because they need to know that you will be taking 7 days extra(quarantine) and see if they can afford to miss you or not.
  9. fgl
    fgl
    ANYWAYS - WHO WANNA GO SCOPE OUT BOONZ AT CHINA ONE THIS SAT NIGHT? i'M FREE THIS SAT SO MITE AS WELL ORG SOMETHING ..

KKNers HANGING OUT AT CHINA 1 ON SAT NIGHT AT 1030PM TO SUPPORT BOONZ (byo drinks)

1. fgl
  10. Lovehurts
    Dahlin - i'm joking la...i'm a one man woman dahlin...u should know by now