FGL'S KAKI NANGS

1. wyldeboon
    wyldeboon
    fgl: i got 18 per financial year... but most of the past years i nvr take leave...
    even if i take,i wun apply. my manager say no need apply just go. so i go lor...
  2. fgl
    fgl
    boonz - u, tetra & dahlin all have great bosses

mine is a grade A 1 ++ mofo

wish I was still in my previous airline -
  3. Lovehurts
    tetra - oh you've got eczema..my friend has it to & i think she mentioned that one of the most impt things is to always keep the affected parts of your body constantly moiturised...as in with those lotions for sensitive skin..like eucerin, QV...

Dahlin - hehe...ok ok, i be FGL's personal assistant.. and you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be assisting you "personally"
  4. fgl
    fgl
    ah just got sms from my ex YJ agent our last salary finalllly in!
  5. wyldeboon
    wyldeboon
    ask ur agent if he needs acoustic bands or not?

my band searching
    and
    Lh band oso searching
  6. Lovehurts
    dahlin - good good...my swensen's ice cream is on it's way! i want a banana split!
  7. Lovehurts
    eh can't la Boonz. We might be playing somewhere in the next 3 wks...
  8. Tetragrammaton
    Tetragrammaton
    LH: Yeah i know...I have lots of cream.....vaseline, Nivea, etc....
  9. Lovehurts
    tetra - yeah...so try to always keep your skin moisturized...it will help the skin from becoming dry & then itchy...then that's when the nightmares begin
  10. Lovehurts
    DRAG ME TO HELL - A decision to deny an extension of a home loan to an old woman named Mrs. Ganush (Lorna Raver) causes Christine (Alison Lohman) to become the recipient of a supernatural curse. Haunted by an evil spirit and misunderstood by a sceptical boyfriend, Christine seeks help from a seer to break the curse and save her soul from eternal damnation

Does this story line seem interesting to anyone??