• Baybeats Budding Band 2019

The Baybeats Auditions is an artist development programme as part of Baybeats festival, aimed at identifying and showcasing local independent bands with the potential to excel musically and in their music career. Together with like-minded partners, the Auditions is a stepping stone for new talents to meet and work with established artists, hone their craft and reach out to wider audiences. At the end of the three-month mentorship, the Baybeats budding bands chosen from the Auditions by the selection panel will each have an opportunity to perform a 30-minute set in Baybeats 2019. Selected bands are given the chance to develop and be profiled alongside other prominent local and overseas acts in the festival, gain exposure through Baybeats marketing channels and potential sponsorship perks. Bands will receive an honorarium for the performance.

WHO CAN APPLY?

1. Bands that have not previously performed at Baybeats or have previously applied for past Auditions but have not been successful are welcome to submit applications.

2. Band members that do not have an existing contract with any major music label or agency (to be evaluated and verified at the organiser’s sole discretion).

3. The band must not exceed eight (8) members.

4. Bands that are able to perform a minimum set of 30 minutes comprising entirely original music, with the majority of songs performed in English, at Baybeats 2019.

5. The Auditions is open to anyone residing in Singapore. There is no age limit.

Key dates to note

Registration closes on 21 Apr, Sun, 11.59pm.

Live Audition Round 1 – 4 & 5 May, Sat & Sun
    Live Audition Round 2 – 18 May, Sat (Contingency: 19 May, Sun)

Festival Dates: 23-25 Aug, Fri – Sun

https://esplanade.wufoo.com/forms/ba...ing-band-2019/
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Baybeats budding band 2019 started by soft View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      teddie -
      Congrats to the bands who made it into THE SHORT LIST!

the audition is open to public on this Sat, 18 May, from 9am onwards.
      https://www.instagram.com/p/BxbuvUNn..._web_copy_link
  • Latest posts in forum

lukelukeluke

Looking for band members (pop punk/emo)

Thread Starter: lukelukeluke

Hello fellow SOFT users,

My name is Luke, and I am looking for several members to form a pop punk/emo band. We have a performance coming

Last Post By: lukelukeluke Yesterday, 12:36 PM Go to last post
    linkinmind

To all rock bands who've always yearn for d spotlight!

Thread Starter: linkinmind

To all rock bands out there!

Have you always dream of playing infront of live audience? Thought what's it like to play on stage? Here's

Last Post By: amosteobird Yesterday, 01:49 AM Go to last post
    Yu Pei

Looking for Guitarist

Thread Starter: Yu Pei

Hi we are currently looking for guitarist to join our band

1 x guitarist (comfortable with playing bass also)

Currently

Last Post By: Yu Pei 14-11-19, 05:36 PM Go to last post
    Georgeslam

Pianist/Guitarist Available

Thread Starter: Georgeslam

Hi my name is Jim and I play the Keyboard and Guitar. Just returning to music after many years hiatus. Was formerly from the Singapore Armed Forces Band

Last Post By: amosteobird Yesterday, 01:26 AM Go to last post
    erifingers

Astor Piazzolla - Tango nº 2 (Tango Suite)

Thread Starter: erifingers

Last Post By: erifingers 14-11-19, 10:34 AM Go to last post
    Marcus Nalgaber

What is folie..? - Celtic Fusion - Original song by Mora Amaro La Loba

Thread Starter: Marcus Nalgaber

What is folie..? - Celtic Fusion - Original song by Mora Amaro La Loba and Marcus Nalgaber

I already feel the storm

Last Post By: Marcus Nalgaber 14-11-19, 03:10 AM Go to last post