WTS Yamaha RGX 620Z Superstrat

fretness

0HoAXI8.jpg

d3qUyVO.jpg

zV7aflB.jpg

PlWM4zC

GUZMXUp

Up for sale is a pretty mint RGX620z in Red Burst. Quite rare to find these nowadays.

The new RGX620Z offers access to anything from sparkling acoustic tones to gain-laden rock sounds - or indeed a mixture of the two. The guitar carries two powerful Alnico humbuckers. Expressing a multiplicity of styles and tonal subtleties has never been so easy or rewarding - or cost-effective. Shreds as well as any other fgn, Jackson, schecter, bc rich, charvel. Other high-quality features include a full-access two-octave fingerboard, locking machineheads, and a lightweight solid alder body with sumptuous maple-veneered front.

Features
-Lightweight Alder Body
-Maple neck and rosewood fretboard
-Yamaha proprietary bridge RP1000, it is stainless steel throughout so pretty solid tones.
-Alnico 5 stock pickups

Cash and Carry, this guitar does not come with a bag.

Only contact if you can meet asking price! Saves time for both of us.

Thanks

Open to trades for line 6 helix lt or helix hx stomp with top up on my end. Yamaha 812v straight trade. Or a Fender jap strat with top up on my end. Strymon Flint or blue-sky with top up your end. Strymon bigsky or timeline straight trade.

Drop me a PM if you are interested and okay with the asking price!

$519

tags: not a fender strat stratocaster gibson sg prs se custom schecter ibanez rg esp jackson charvel dean washburn suhr tom anderson james tyler sterling ernie ball caparison

Back