WTS / WTT Hagstrom Ultra Swede [pics inside]

jasonbruce

Hi everyone

I've got a Hagstrom Ultra Swede for sale.

This is a great Swiss Army knife as far as versatile guitars go. In addition to the regular 3-way toggle, you get another mini toggle to activate the coil tapping that allows you to extract that classic single coil tone from the custom humbuckers. I'm almost exclusively a strat guy, and I'd say the single coil sounds really do cut the mustard - which is rare for most coil tapping guitars.

There's also the slew of other unique Hagstrom characteristics that make this an absolute treat. To name a few: the super-fast and comfy resinator fretboard on the Ultralux maple neck, and H-expander truss rod. Beautiful balanced, with no neck dive and just the right weight for extended live use.

And as the photos will attest to, that highly-flamed blood red maple top is just soooo sexy. Some might fine inlays too.

Here are the full-specs:

NECK Maple, set
FRETBOARD Resinator
FRETS 22 standard
SCALE 24 3/4"
BODY Basswood w/flamed maple top
PICKUPS Hagstrom Custom ’58 humbuckers
CONTROLS Volume, Tone, 3- way selector, mini-toggle coilsplitter
BRIDGE Tune-o-matic w/Hagstrom stop tailpiece
TUNERS Hagstrom diecast

In great condition, other than a few very light swirl marks that don't really show up on camera. Perfect working condition.

I'm really pained to let this one go; she's served me very well. Going at a steal price of $500. Will only consider trades for a good tube amp (head only).

Text or whatsapp me at 9-6-six-9-two-0-5-7 if you're keen.

01964EC7-3093-475B-BBDF-B14F48BA581E.jpg

E4E591B8-3C05-4008-AC9E-F784E0C8892E.jpg

29BAE5CF-289E-4510-8F34-4E10B9BC43D0.jpg

Back