WTS: Vox valvetronix ad30vt

day9

Hi there,

Thanks for checking out my post, I'm looking to sell my vox ad30vt combo amp, as I wish to upgrade my gear. Check out the online reviews:

"The Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30W Guitar Combo sounds big for its size. And you get great onboard amp models and effects. Vox's patented Valve Reactor technology provides genuine tube tone with the stability of solid-state sound. A 12AX7 tube and low-wattage tube power circuit are combined with digital models of 11 classic amps plus 11 high-end effects for an amazingly versatile practice and small gig amp that sounds fabulous. 2 user-programmable channels and preset mode let you switch your whole setup on the fly. Knob-based interface provides easy editing. Headphone line out."

Basically a great amp for home use and small gigs, and both clean and dirty channels sound amazing. I personally also really enjoy the built in reverb, and I'm sure you will too!

The amp has seen some wear but overall works and sounds perfectly fine. Asking for $190, and interested buyers are invited for no-obligation testing at loyang, cheers!
Hp: 88217590
IMG_20170830_184818.jpg

Back