WTS Vintage 90s Orville by Gibson Les Paul Custom

black_beauty

Dear all,

Looking to sell this super gorgeous vintage Orville by Gibson Les Paul custom from the 90s. For those who might not be familiar, this is the real deal, japanese made guitars commissioned by Gibson for Japanese domestic market.

This guitar is dense, you got to hold it yourself to know what i mean. With it's super dense mahogany body and long tenon neck joint, the sustain and tone is just mind blowing. The pickups are original Gibson HB-L and HB-R, designed in collaboration with Bill Lawrence and it was the stock pickups used by Gibson during this period.

The binding has aged to a beautiful vintage cream colour, and the gold tarnished beautifully to convey it's age.

The guitar is nicely worn in, with marks from the years of usage, without any cracks or damages that will affect the structure of the guitar.

I have owned 2 Orville guitars before, i must say this is really the jem among the 3, i refuse to let it go but now i have to due to financial reasons.

The guitar has been set up by Beez, with push pull pots added to the tone knobs for split coils making this gem more versatile. But trust me, the middle position sounds so good that you'll hardly need to reach for any knobs.

Comes with soft guitar bag, please contact 91860898 to view or test the guitar. Viewing and testing at my location in Toa Payoh only.

$1500

PELP6392.jpg

MLOV0420.jpg

STAC2416.jpg

IGGN3231.jpg

Back