WTS: Strymon / Line 6 / Paul Cochrane / TC Electronics / Xotic Effects / Cioks

pujangga

Never thought I'll do this, but I have to in order to help a family member. Gear can be bought at any other time. Please take note that I am strictly selling these pedals...no trading whatsoever. Any smses that offer a trade will be ignored completely. Prices are FIRM. All pedals are in great condition and have not been gigged.

Strymon Blue Sky Reverberator: Excellent reverb pedal that offers an incredible palette of reverb sounds. In great condition and comes with full packaging. Going for $350.

Strymon Timeline: I don't think I need to say anything about this superb delay pedal. Google it up and you'll see why. In great condition with full packaging. Going for $550.

Line 6 M5 WITH Mission Engineering EP-L6 Expression Pedal: As marketed, it's like an army swiss knife of guitar effect pedals. It can be whatever you want it to be. Especially great if you need a particular effect for a song, but dont want to plonk down too much money just to use it that one time. I use it for modulation effects, pitch shifting, and delays or reverbs that my Timeline and Blue Sky cannot cover. I'm selling it with a Mission Engineering Expression Pedal that's been specially designed to be used with Line 6 M series. Comes with full packaging and going for a total of $400 ($250 for M5 with $150 for expression pedal).

Paul Cochrane Timmy: Another pedal that needs no introduction. This excellent, transparent overdrive works wonders. No box though. Going for $220.

Xotic Effects EP Booster: This small, compact pedal is a surprise. Google it up to see what I mean. Comes with full packaging. Going for $140.

TC Electronics Polytune: Need I explain how great this tuner is? But this is the normal sized version, not the shrunk down version. Full package going for $120.

Cioks DC-10: In my humble opinion, the best power supply I ever had. Full package with all cables that were included. Going for $220.

Meet-up location and time can be discussed. Contact me at 92980224 to deal. Thank you.

Hope all goes well bro! I've never met you but having been around on Soft for a while, this is the second time I'm seeing you sell away everything. All the best!

Thanks bros. :) I really appreciate your support. I am also humbled by all the SMSes I received since last night and I had so much interests for my pedals. Some of you bros who I have since regarded as friends even gave me some encouraging words. Practically NO ONE lowballed me and a couple of you guys even offered to pay a bit more. :) But, I have to be fair and attend to the first bros who SMSed me first.

As of now, the Line 6 M5 with the Mission Engineering expression pedal, and the Cioks DC10 are now in the hands of two great buyers. And the rest of the pedals are all reserved. Thank you so much for all your help guys, I really appreciate it. I still have two guitars for sale, and I may also put up a Mad Professor Forest Green Compressor and an Egnater Tweaker 15 Head. Stay tuned. :)

Back