WTS Rare 1970s Japanese Gaban Guitar 325 (Rickenbacker Copy)

psung4ever

Hello,
I'm selling my Japanese Rickenbacker 325 copy for those of you who may be itnerested. I believe it was made around the 1970s by a company called "Gaban Guitar". It's still in overall good condition but some scuffs and scratches can be found throughout the instrumental due to its due. The build and size, however, are very faithful to John Lennon's 325 (not something you find that often on Rickenbacker copies in general). Last time I checked, the electronics still work but could use a good replacement. The major problem I would say is it has a seam crack along the side of the neck (see picture).

I'm not much of a player and this guitar has only spent most of its time sitting. This is unlike any of the Chinese Rickenbacker copies you find floating around as this is an authentic period piece (on a par with Greco and such (another famous company that did Rickenbacker copies back in the days).

Price I'm selling is $850 USD which includes shipping from me in Thailand. I accept Paypal via "gift" payment or otherwise buyer must cover the fees.

A great instrument for play or just display for any Beatles enthusiast all around!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Back