wts: Professional Studio Grade Mic Preamps for SALE

sj2six

1) Joemeek OneQ Master Channel Strip Mix Preamp - SGD$700 (fixed)
An awesome legendary mic preamp, a single channel combining Mic Pre (with Burr-Brown IC), the most flexible of any Joemeek ever, famous for it's "signature-tone/flavor" of optical compressor, really sweet sounding 4-band Mee-EQ. Also on-board are De-Esser, and Enhancer, it's a master channel like no other.
Housed in a 2u chassis, the elegantly sculpted faceplate is intelligently laid out, with clear, easy to read legends and a large analog VU meter.
Included 24bit, 96KHz A/D converters with word clock input and output. With analog and digital output.

2) DBX 386 - SGD$450 (fixed)
Dual Channel Vacuum Tube Mic Preamp, with on-board ADC for digital output. Famous for it's tube warm but yet clean sound. With analog and digital output. Up to 24-bit 96KHz recording. Changed the tubes to vintage Mullard Blackburn UK tubes for even warmer sound. Housed in a 1u chassis. Analog and digital LED metering.

Both units cosmetic condition are 7-8/10, in a smoke-free studio. Working condition 10/10 - all I/O, buttons, knobs, LED meters, VU meter, all are working! Prices are fixed. No bargain as these are really superb stuffs! For more info on the unit, please google yourself. Can test before paying. Testing and Self-collect at my studio in Ang Mo Kio. Cash and carry.

Hi bro, r u staying in amk doing post production audio? Well I am Patrick here n interested you mic per amp. Can you give me a SMS @ 98828638. Thanks

Back