WTS: POT Les Paul replica in Iced Tea (KILLER FLAME!!!)

CyanideJunkie

Hi guys, looking to sell this POT Les Paul replica, beautifully hand-crafted by Mr Rinton, founder and master luthier behind POT. POT is of course now known as Atlas Guitars since Rinton retired and handed down the business to his apprentices, and is well respected for their Les Paul and PRS copies.

Pics:

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

Specs:

1-piece Mahogany back
2 piece AAAAA flamed Maple top(NOT photoflame/veneer)
1-piece Mahogany neck(50's style)
Open-book style headstock with bell-shaped truss rod cover
Long-tenon neck joint
Ebony fretboard with fret-edge binding
Schaller ST6K Kluson Deluxe-style double-ring tulip tuners
Graphite TUSQ nut
Abalone trapezoid inlays
Wilkinson Nashville-style Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
John Suhr pickups (SSV & DSV+)

This guitar has got plenty of mojo, and is capable of producing some very sweet, defined tones. The 3D effect of the AAAAA flame is simply stunning to behold. The ebony fretboard gives this guitar a very clear, crisp, sharp attack with good presence and is very smooth to the feel. Sliding up and down the board is truly effortless thanks to this. This is also one of the few guitars I've tried in my life that has a nice tone unplugged as well. From blues to balls-out heavy rock and metal, this axe can and will deliver; I would happily hold this up against most standard line Gibsons out there. Pickup specs are Alnico 5 for both, with the neck being wound to about 9k and the bridge to about 10k. I would really REALLY much rather keep this one, but we all have our sacrifices to make eh?

Going for $1.4k, includes a CNB hardcase(keys for lock included) with DIY shock-resistant padding. Interested parties may contact me at 9070 9160. Cheers and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back