WTS: Ovation Adamas 1597 Acoustic/Electric Guitar with Case (graphite top)

mtpadilla

Ovation Adamas 1597 Acoustic/Electric guitar in excellent condition with original Ovation hardshell case for sale. Natural graphite body. Original owner and purchased in 2001 but hardly used and kept in protected case throughout ownership. All electronics work beautifully and the fretboard is in excellent shape. Selling because I never use it. Beautiful sounding and playing instrument.

Note that the body is graphite which not only provides for excellent sonic qualities and also makes this a good guitar for high humidity environments like Singapore. It's not as delicate in the face of high humidity levels without any compromise in sound quality.

Asking $825 SGD. Need to sell, so willing to sell for a good price. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to make an offer.

Features:
- Unidirectional carbon fiber top
- Lyrachord roundback body
- Multiple sound holes
- Three-piece mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Individual-string piezo pickup
- Optima electronics with graphic EQ, notch filter, and tuner

Includes:
- Ovation hardshell case
- Manual
- Misc (strings, cleaning cloth)

A few minor signs of use and tuning heads need a good polishing, but otherwise in great shape!

More details are here (although mine is the natural graphite model):
http://www.musiciansbuy.com/Ovation...by_Graphite_with_Case_and_Free_1597RGKIT.html

Please contact me if you'd like to try it out. I can also deliver it anywhere within Singapore (or if not in Singapore, please contact me about this anyway and we can discuss it).

Text me at 96774592 anytime.

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
Back