WTS: NAZCA JAPAN Acoustic Guitar Case -Black- (DREADNOUGHT)

Jlee

chuya-online_65828.jpg

20160529_165143.jpg

20160529_165308.jpg

20160529_171802.jpg

Screenshot_2016-05-29-17-44-50.jpg

Description as quoted from:
"http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/guitarplanet/item/nazca_protect_case_for_ad/"

NAZCA is known in the trust's made in Japan, with a guaranteed high quality guitar case.

-Shock-resistant inner pad adopted head of the bottom
-Exterior features used to parachute nylon area
-For domestic production in the special immediate response!
-Hotle sewing etc. can be repaired!

Its lightweight and rugged construction is recognized from the professional musicians
Many tour players has become essential.

Dreadnought, 16 inch flack (ES-175, etc.) for

[In the Sun]
Length: 109 cm
Over width: 29 cm
Bottom width: 42 cm
Thickness: 16 cm

-----

* Made purchase online via japan proxy website "fromjapan" to ship over from japan to sg on 15th March 2016 (Message me if you need a pic of proof!). Actual arrival of product about 2-3 weeks later.

* Total cost i paid for it is: SGD$323 + SGD$75(shipping&handling fees) = about SGD$400. Again message me if you need pics of proof/receipt. One of the pics i uploaded here is a summary of the purchase without the shipping/handling fees.

* I have another NAZCA case for elec strat which i purchased last time at similar price. Im using it until today (6 years going) and my friends still thinks it is a new case i bought. No signs of parts/case straps breaking or tearing off at all. Thats why i personally love this brand. Its is super durable and looks good.

*Used this dreadnought version a couple of times. But i felt that it was too bulky for me. I think its because it is super heavily padded for one. And also because im short and have a small frame. That's why i dont really like it, and i wanna change and get a smaller case.

* It is in mint condition. Good as new.

I bought it at SGD400 but im offering this almost-new piece at a steal of SGD200 in the hopes of getting a buyer more easily. Absolutely not open for bargaining or nego, im sorry.

If you are interested and want to test out the case in person first before committing to a decision, im cool with it. All testing will be carried out at/near bukit batok mrt.

If you are more or less cfmed on buying, deal location would be more flexible.

Feel free to pm me or post enquiries here. Let me know, thanks!

Back