WTS> MIJ Febder Telecaster Custom TC-72 in blonde white

tedbear

*Fender

For more info: text me at 98oo5273 (Joseph)

For sale here is a beau! in excellent condition for its age (made in 2011) Stunning blonde finish over an quite a hefty ash body, this Custom Tele is a real looker and an uncommon model.

Wide Range humbucker in the neck position and a traditional twangy Tele single coil at the bridge. At the middle position, you can blend them for a very wide tonal spectrum. Fun fact: Matt Bellamy (from muse) and many guitar heroes play a tele style guitar with humbuckler ��♂️ fender twang (bridge) plus the jazzy-blue gibby humbuckler (neck) isn’t that all you need.

I bought this at Ebenex many years ago and it served me very well and gigged twice in my uni days. At the end of the day, I’m more of an acoustic player and I’d rather sell this guitar to fund my further education!

Refer to this link for more specs:
https://reverb.com/item/5723449-201...reissue-guitar-blonde-ash-mij-japan-tc72-w-gb

Condition wise 9/10: maybe 2 small nick if you squint. Just sent to TYMC for maintainence. Saddle is getting some rust and pickup switch is abit dirty (not recommended by TYMC to change yet) can throw in a very basic gig bag (really lacking in padding). Deal in yishun at my place if you wanna test the guitar.

Price fixed at $790 without bag

Last edited:
Back