WTS MIJ Edwards Alexi Laiho Sawtooth (E-AL-128) CHEAP

Albatross93

Hi! Selling my awesome condition Made in Japan Edwards E-AL-128 Sawtooth (Alexi Laiho signature model)! Rare guitar, well taken care of. It only has the tiniest of tiny ding on one of the tips (pic 4) (seriously it’s tiny af), unlike any other listing of V/Explorer/any sharp tipped guitars. I would give it at least an 8.5/10 condition. Chrome hardware still super duper shiny as seen in the picture, comes with stock EMG HZ passive pickups, neck-thru contruction, ebony fretboard, Gotoh tuners, ORIGINAL Floyd Rose bridge, you can find the specs online. Included in the sale is a padded ESP Guitars gigbag, allen wrenches, tremolo bar, extra tremolo spring, and to sweeten it, Made in Germany Schaller straplocks. Set up to standard tuning from Big Boss ESP Shop in Japan.

mij_edwards_alexi_laiho_eal128_sawtooth_1510190255_976e3355.jpg
mij_edwards_alexi_laiho_eal128_sawtooth_1510190257_f1d4b8ba.jpg
mij_edwards_alexi_laiho_eal128_sawtooth_1510190257_70380776.jpg
mij_edwards_alexi_laiho_eal128_sawtooth_1510190258_83d04c53.jpg

Selling for $980, slightly negotiable (ikr, MIJ Edwards guitar for below $1k!). NO TRADES. Selling to trim my collection cos I have too many guitars that I bought purely for collection and this is one of them. Whatsapp/text me at 91397041 to deal.

A low-end LTD Alexi-200 with bolt-on neck and OEM parts would already cost you upwards of $700+, why not spend a few hundred bucks more to get a Made in Japan Edwards model? Edwards has the same built quality as an ESP. It’s of higher quality than Deluxe 1000 series LTD guitars, which costs at least $1100.

LOWBALLERS STAY AWAY. I don’t mind keeping this for collection if my asking price is not met, it’s not on urgent sale or anything. I’m willing to negotiate if you’re nice, so hit me up, but lowballers will be ignored.

This is a really good price, SNAP IT UP BEFORE IT’S GONE

Back