SOLD wts Medeli DD506 cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatever

Drum is in very gd working cond.Will throw in a simple carpet . I am selling it cheaply as it doesn't come with pedal sticks,and throne,and it has a minor technical issue.You can save your own drum presets, but once u off the edrum, all will go back to factory settings when u switched it on again.This is the only issue.

Having said the issue and wat is not included, I am thinking to sell it at $400.
I am also selling my Pearl Double pedals at $220.Not too sure wat model it is.It comes with manual, a pearl carry case and drum keys.But I can tell from its quality and smoothness, that this is not the cheapos ones.

Lastly, I believe the tech issues can be resolved by Ranking Sports and Music, located at Bras Basah Complex.Prices are non neg for now.Pls test, view and collect at Blk 237 choa chu kang central. Pls arrange for own transport.If u REALLY need my help to send over, pls add $20,and I MUST dismantle everything first, and u have to fix it up YOURSELF.I only deliver to doorstep.Manuals and diagrams for edrum can be easily downloaded.

Watsapp me at 90609838 for pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back