WTS> MARTIN DX1-E with many upgrades ( offer for this week only)!!

Jingg

Selling this mint rarely used vintage looking piece of Martin with pickup. Sound has opened up and became more responsive and mellow, and the top wood has become slightly orangey giving it a vintage look. Price $950, reduced greatly for a rushed sale!

It's a very strong and durable guitar , perfect for blues, plucking and strumming. Nice woody and mellow sound with a lot of sustain!

Total upgrades already cost me a few hundred bucks, and bought from city music around $1.3k.

Upgrades/condition :

Aesthetic Condition 9/10, playability 10/10. Some user marks and slights dings, doesn't affect anything! Fretboard , machine heads , and bridge oiled and maintain in perfect condition. Well maintained under controlled humidity.

Fully upgraded with custom fitted abalone ebony pins reamed perfectly into the pin holes, FMI saddle and professionally setup by Jarvis. Newly Martin lifespan strings light just strung 2 weeks ago. Comes with sound hole dehumidifier to protect guitar from dust and humidity. Neck is straight and action is perfect!

Specifications:
This is not your normal current martin X series, which features all high pressure laminate wood, ritchlite fingerboard and bridge (which is not wood) and made in Mexico factory, Navojoa. This is made in Martin's main factory in USA, Nazareth( shown in the sound hole)

Size: dreaghnout
Top: stika spruce
Back and sides: mahogany
Bridge: rosewood
Fretboard: rosewood
Tuners: martin chrome tuners
Neck: Stratobond neck
Saddle: FMI
Bridge pins: ebony abalone pins
Nut: tusq
Strings : martin lifespan light strings
Case: Martin original hard shell case
Pickup: Classic 4 fishman pickup
Bindings: Black boltaron

Opening to trades with top up from either side, hit me with offers! Comes with original stock pins and saddle, and the user martin guide book and everything else that's comes with it!

Pm me at nine 2 nine 8 two 1 one 5 for pictures and offers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back