WTS: Martin 000C-16RGTE Acoustic Guitar

Shredaholic

2002 Model. Full solid Sitka Spruce top and East Indian Rosewood back and sides. Seasoned players' guitar and the wood has opened up very nicely over the years giving you the very classic Martin tone. Resonance and rich harmonics with the upgraded FMI saddle. The Fishman Prefix preamp also makes this baby sound really incredible for all my live gigs. Just do a google about this guitar and you'll know what you're paying for.

Have also recently had this set up by Jarvis ($100 spent here) and strung with a fresh pack of Elixirs. Well maintained in a dehumidified environment. Comes with the original Martin hardshell case.

Hoping to fetch $1500 for this. Really sad to let this go but I will be going overseas for exchange for 6 months in August and thus selling this to fund for my trip. Hopefully will be able to find someone who can appreciate and take care of this baby. This is definitely a player's guitar and you're welcome to test it out before buying. Have owned a Taylor 414CE and other acoustics before but this is definitely the best sounding acoustic I've had to date.

Interested parties can contact me at 93388706. Open to negotiation for keen buyers but low ballers will be ignored. Cheers!

image.jpg

image.jpg

FULL SPECS: http://www.martinguitar.com/series/item/455-000c-16rgte-aura.html

Back