Specifications
Set Neck
Mahogany Body
Rosewood fingerboard
Tesla Plasma III pups
Tiger Eye finish
Coil Tap Feature

For those who are wondering this guitar's whereabouts and reviews

"Marlique Guitars are high quality Indonesian guitars and Made in Indonesia, The new guitars produced by Marlique have already begun to turn heads and show that one Indonesian guitar manufacture is capable of creating professional quality guitars through creative vision and great craftsmanship. Marlique Guitars have impressed many local professionals and are on the way to making a name throughout the world.

Years of hard work, countless hours of planning and the production of hundreds of prototypes have resulted in a range of quality guitars suitable for professional musicians. Marlique guitars are loaded with TESLA Plasma III “Special” pickups. This pickup has been exclusively designed for Marlique Guitars. The tone is modern, heavy and powerful with clear response across all frequencies. " SV Guitars

SV Guitars Reviews
"i'll say that the price for this is cheaper den in australia which is retailing for $1800 au for some of the shops...

in anycase, the quality of its workmanship and sound, are far superior than normal guitars such as epiphone or PRS SE.. you are looking at guitars that is rivaling a PRS standard, or Ibanez Prestige.. so for $999 i think its worth a look if you are into higher end guitars, but not wanting to dish out the dough for them..."

"Woooh! i went down the SV a couple of times to try them out.. my favorite is still the Marlique PRS model... Super thin but nice curved neck, bounded fretboard, superb finishing and GREAT SOUNDING pickups!

Can't stop stressing how good they are for the price! its like only $999. "

To me personally, this is without a doubt a fantastic guitar , both visually and overall quality wise. You can play any genre with this axe due to the coil tap feature of this guitar which is really one of the biggest strength in terms of versatility. It can sound Les Paul but with the coil tap you can bring out the twang of this guitar too . The neck is smooth and reasonably thin to shred or transition between chords. Its a high end guitar with an low end price. If u are like me, who loves to listen to a broad broad range of music and loves to play them all BUT you have got a budget, then this guitar is definitely for you.

Lastly , i am selling it because its literally collecting dust as i am not playing music anymore
It will include the guitar itself, a certificate and a high quality hardcase.

Asking for 400. Pics will be uploaded later or upon request

Interested individuals are able to contact me by sms 98536703 .

Latest posts

Back