SOLD WTS: LUDWIG Acrolite 14" x 5" Black Galaxy Original Snare Drum

Status
Not open for further replies.

YargTah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-53B9u5ws

As above, might want to sell a LUDWIG Acrolite 14" x 5" Black Galaxy Original Snare Drum. I have also installed a pair of S-Hoops on both the top and bottom of this snare for a tighter-feel and more consistent tuning characteristics. http://www.bigbangdist.com/shoop.htm. Rim shots sound great with this set-up

Snare is in excellent condition. Seldom used, hence under-utilized. Also want to consolidate my snares.

Asking price: SGD270.00

Please PM me. Will ignore low--ballers.

I forgot to add that I have also installed a CANOPUS 14" 20-Strand Snare Wires (Vintage Chrome CPSL-14NP) on this Ludwig Acrolite Black Galaxy snare some time back so this price is really value-for-money and is a non-negotiable price.

I will personally deliver this item to you in Singapore :)

Complete specs below:

Model: LM-404
Size: 14” x 5”
Shell: Ludwig Acrolite Black Galaxy Finish
Hoops: S-Hoops. I can make available the original Ludwig Triple-Flanged 2mm Steel Hoops/Rims if you want
Lugs: 8
Strainer: P85 Chrome-Faced
Snares: CANOPUS 14" 20-Strand Snare Wires (Vintage Chrome CPSL-14NP)
Round Knob Internal Tone Control with Internal Muffler
Head Evans: REMO 14" WeatherKing Vintage A Coated Batter Head / REMO WeatherKing Ambassador 14" Snare Head
Color: Black Galaxy Finish

WP_20150407_07_46_21_Pro.jpgWP_20150407_07_46_30_Pro.jpgWP_20150407_07_46_52_Pro.jpgWP_20150407_07_47_05_Pro.jpgWP_20150407_07_47_17_Pro.jpg

Attaching pics of my Ludwig Acrolite. As you can see, it is in great condition. See the S-Hoop and the Canopus snare wires so you are getting great value.

As stated, this is under-utilized and un-used so this snare is un-tuned. No point sending sound videos as I have no time to tune and mix it and my phone recorder is not good.

There is a link to the many Black Galaxy sound/video recordings in my first post above. I am not in a hurry so please make the judgement call. There has been tremendous interest from a few and I thank you for the interest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back