SOLD WTS Little Martin LX1 with UPGRADES (FMI Saddle + SetUp) Date: 30/12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonas Lim

Hello! Selling my beloved Little Martin LX1, with upgrades to Fossil Mammoth Ivory(FMI) Saddle plus Setup is done!
Comes with the Hard-Padded Martin Gigbag.

I had this for about 7months, i use it afew times every month to make sure everything sounds great, and i use a dehumidifier for it to make sure the wood is as good as new.
This also means that the sound of the wood is opened up. The guitar is in GOOD condition, no major dents or anything, looks AWESOME, just some small scratches at the pickguard area which ALL guitars will get when played. It looks awesome. :)

If you didn't know about the FMI Saddle, you should really listen to the sounding difference, so much brighter, warm sounding, livens up the whole guitar sound.
You can take a look over here for the guitar sound WITH FMI Saddle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iBWIrPgLPI [Start the video at 2:10]

It's crazily sounding awesome. Do note that Set-up is done so action is VERY LOW and you can pick it up and play it easily like a champ. :)

This Little martin, it's a 3/4 Guitar, it's compact and a smaller scale from the large full sized guitars.
This means better handling for people with smaller build, or people who prefer a smaller guitar so that it's easier to travel around with it!

It's SUPER light, and you will look much better if you perform on stage with a Strap on! Great for picking up, singing along, and recording.
DONT BE DECEIVED BY THE SIZE, the sound is really powerful.

***Do note that Ed-Sheeran uses THIS GUITAR, just that his guitar is different design***

This is, in my opinion, a better alternative then Baby Taylor/GS Mini. Its sound is just great. Selling it only cause i need money to fund my school fees.

PRICE:
I bought this Martin LX1 Brand new at $585, with upgrades to FMI Saddle at $120, and Set up at $30, so the grand total for this entire guitar with upgrade and setup = $735.

I'm selling this to YOU at only $550.
This guitar sounds awesome, TRUST ME. :D
BavoBl.jpg
agWAZ7.jpg
rC1gha.jpg
thQGnl.jpg
f9mNmG.jpg
EfWosV.jpg

If interested, you can SMS/Whatsapp/Call to 83388715.
Can deal with you at various MRT Stations to our convenience. Thank you. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back