WTS - Line6 Variax Acoustic 700

nidapele

Selling my Gig Guitar! Works awesome and you don't have to be worried about beating it up a bit coz it doesn't affect the sound (and it sounds amazing)!
Message me for more info - Asking $900

Variax.jpg

The world's first acoustic modeling guitar.

16 richly detailed acoustic-instrument sounds, phenomenal feedback-resistance, unique and intuitive tone-shaping options, and instant access to altered tunings. These next-generation electronics are housed in a beautiful and playable thin mahogany body with cedar top. Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and pearl snowflake position markers. Output can be sent direct to a PA, recording device, or any standard acoustic amplifier. Like owning a studio full of fine acoustics!

24 medium-profile frets, 25-1/2" scale length, and 17" fingerboard radius. Digital I/O jack for Vetta II connectivity. Included direct box provides power plus 1/4" Standard guitar and XLR balanced outputs. Can also be powered by onboard batteries or Line 6's Vetta II amplifier.

FEATURES
Simple and intuitive Volume and Mic Position/Tone Shaping controls
Instant access to preset and custom altered tunings
Thin and comfortable mahogany body with cedar top
Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and pearl snowflake position
markers
24 medium-profile frets
25-1/2" scale length
17" fingerboard radius
Standard 1/4" guitar output jack
Digital I/O jack for Vetta II connectivity.
Included direct box provides power plus 1/4" standard guitar and XLR balanced outputs
Can also be powered by onboard batteries or Line 6's Vetta II amplifier
Includes custom 1/4" TRS cable
The models in the Variax Acoustic 700 are based on studies of the following fine instruments:
Parlor
OOO-Size
American Dreadnought
Gibson J-45
Gibson J-200
Selmer-Maccaferri
D'Angelico New Yorker
Nylon String Classical
Guild F412 12-String
Stella 12-String
National Style O
Wood-body Dobro
Gibson Mastertone Banjo
Mandocello
Japanese Shamisen
Traditional Indian Sitar

Demo Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJyWO_9xlE

Includes 2x stereo cables and Line 6 Gig Bag.

Back