WTS: Line 6 Spider IV 75W

jymusic580

Hi All.

I'm looking to sell a Line 6 Spider IV 75W with a Shortboard Foot Control.

Condition is 9/10. Always at home never gigged or brought out.

Deal around Central area of Singapore

Looking at around $300 altogether.

If you are interested, contact me at jymusicstudios@gmail.com or 8180 6325

Features
75 watts (mono)
1x12" Celestion Custom speaker; Three-quarter closed-back speaker cabinet for a tight, snappy response
500+ presets: 300+ hand-crafted presets from 50 world-famous bands and guitarists, almost 200 dialed in presets inspired by the best guitar songs of all time, up to 64 user-created presets
Artist-created presets hand-crafted by Johnny Marr, Slipknot, Pete Anderson, 311, Meshuggah, Lacuna Coil, As I Lay Dying, Steve Stevens, The Donnas, Minus the Bear, and 40 more guitarists and bands
Song-based presets inspired by the tones of Master of Puppets, Back in Black, Whole Lotta Love, Daytripper, Toxicity, Purple Haze, Head Like a Hole, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Crazy Train, and almost 200 more
16 exceptional guitar amp models that exhibit sophisticated touch response, complex distortions, and compression that breathes like it's emanating from a vintage tube amp. (Line 6 modeling is often imitated, but never duplicated.)
Up to 8 effects at once with FBV MkII. 20 Smart FX (up to 4 at once) including Smart Harmony and Pitch Glide plus echoes, mods, reverbs, tremolos, delays, and more; Additional effects include Quick Loop, Noise Gate, and Boost; Edit all effects up to 7 parameters deep
Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume; Manual Mode
1/4" input; 1/4" headphone/direct output; 1/8" CD/MP3 input; FBV jack; Built-in chromatic tuner

Thanks

Back