WTS: Gibson Les Paul DC Lite - Year 2000

Crawldaddy

Asking price: $1500, no case or gig bag.

Pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rKIR3njrcJ4ft81IT-K4UqjR8OIHLWSW?usp=sharing

Up for sale is a Made in USA, year 2000 Gibson Les Paul Special DC Lite:

Mahogany neck and body, finished in original nitrocellulose black. Overall the guitar has honest player wear and tear, along with finish checking mainly on the top surface, which is really cool once you see it in person. It is a 21-year-old guitar after all.

Neck is a slim taper D profile, with a rosewood fingerboard and original Gibson frets, about 95% fret life remaining. The inlays are plastic mini-crowns, which are specific to this model only. Playability is fantastic with sufficiently low action for bluesy-style playing.

Tuners: original Gibson Kluson vintage style tuners.

Nut: unbleached bone.

Bridge: original Gibson nashville tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece..

Pickups: original Gibson P100 pickup set.

Sale only, no trades please; unless you have a PRS Silver Sky in Dodgem Blue with the rosewood fingerboard. I am definitely willing to top up on my end if you have that guitar.

Selling because I'm looking to move to the PRS Silver Sky, Dodgem Blue with rosewood fingerboard.

Happy to deliver to you if my asking price is met. Alternatively, please be willing to deal outside Cedar Girl's Secondary School or Potong Pasir MRT Station.

Back