WTS Fender Bronco Vintage Tweed Amplifier

rikki

Up for grabs is what some Fender vintage enthusiasts consider to be one of the best solid state amplifier that Fender has ever produced. Those initiated with Fender's vintage history should know a little about it. It emulates the Fender Tweed amps with tube-like tones very accurately.

It sounds amazing as it is right now, but upgrade the speakers to your favourite ones or use the speaker out into your favourite cabinet and you're in tone heaven. Get the much sought after Fender tube-like crystal clear cleans at bedroom levels, without having to crank a real Fender tube amp up to get a good sound and annoying your neighbours.

I initially acquired it for collection purposes only (I mean, who doesn't like a beautiful tweed amp in their living/bedroom), and was planning to change the speakers, but too lazy to do it, since it's not my main amp. Just did a run through of the amp to check.

It is still working fully functional, just as Fender amplifiers are known for it's reliability. This thing is not a toy, it is really loud.
Cosmetics wise, the amp is passable. The front exterior looks fairly decent enough. However the back panel is rusty, considering it's age.I have pasted alphabet stickers to indicate the various controls.The power plug outlet has also been changed to 3-pin (refer to pics to see more)

fender_bronco_tweed_amplifier_1459867170_1d16bd13.JPG

fender_bronco_tweed_amplifier_1459867171_00506a56.JPG

Own a piece of Fender vintage history today for $250 only.
Not looking at trades at the moment sorry

PM me with your contact and I'll get back to you ASAP
FOC delivery to your place for testing.
First to meet my asking price and convenience will get it.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Specs & Reviews Features: 15 watt 
One 8" special design speaker 
8 ohm external speaker connector
 headphone jack out
. Vintage style tweed 
Chicken head knobs This Bronco is a completely solid state amplifier using integrated circuits to control both the preamp section as well as power amp section of the amplifier. Solid state diodes are used to rectify the input AC mains electricity going into the amp to DC. It is housed in a tweed style cabinet constructed of medium density fiberboard and covered in a diagonal tweed fabric similar in appearance to amplifiers produced by Fender in the late 1950s. The controls mounted on the top-rear of the amplifier. - See more at: https://www.gbase.com/gear/fender-bronco-pr258-1990-tweed#sthash.zsFGmOiC.dpuf http://www.tdpri.com/threads/fender-tweed-bronco-ss-club.387515/ Note: This is not the same as the current Bronco line, and is a rather rare amp, was in production only for a very limited time in the ~1990s.

Last edited:
Back