WTS : Fender 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster

FaizPiperdy

Very good condition 2004 Fender 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster for sale.
No dings or scratches. Includes everything that came in the beautiful tweed case.

Call or SMS me at Hp: 90093863
Serious buyers only please.
Yours for$2150.00

Pictures available here : http://carousell.co/p/1290348

All you need to know about this Strat model is in the review from Musician's Friend below.

Review from Musician's Friend:
As I picked the Anniversary Deluxe up for the first time I was knocked out by how comfortable the Stratocaster is. The sculpted forearm and tummy bevels, as well as overall better balance, make it a breeze to play. It's funny how you sort of take it for granted after a while. As Eric Johnson puts it: "Once you start playing one, it's hard to play anything else." The Deluxe model's rolled neck edges and meticulously dressed frets have a luxurious feel that's nice for your hands and your fret speed, and its sculpted neck heel slides into your palm a little smoother for very natural- feeling access to the upper frets.

The finish and woods are premium quality and the abalone inlays and gold hardware help this axe earn the deluxe title. There's also a 50th Anniversary Stratocaster emblem embossed in the pickguard and neck plate. But this guitar is about far more than looks. It has two features that blow away anything currently on the market or aftermarket. The first is the S-1 Switch. It opens up new possibilities in pickup configurations, as well as incorporating some that hot-rod freaks have done for years. Activating the S-1 circuitry converts pickups from series to parallel, making the Strat more tonally diverse than ever before.

A powerhouse pickup
The Deluxe's other secret weapon is the Samarium Cobalt Noiseless (SCN) pickup. With solidbody guitars, the pickup is half the battle and this tone howitzer is almost enough to win the fight by itself. It is the quietest pickup to ever grace a Strat—quieter than any humbucker. And it retains the response, clarity, and bell-like chime that made Fender's pickups famous. Buckets of the cleanest, sweetest sound ever emanate from these hum-smashing pups, plus they have outrageous bite and output for full, fat tone. It may be the best single-coil sound ever heard.

The SCN pickup is the result of a special collaboration between Fender and pickup-wizard extraordinaire Bill Lawrence. Throwing the pickup-design book out the window and questioning everything, they were determined to create something truly special. Part of what makes this pickup so praiseworthy is the Space Age magnet material (samarium cobalt) and the design that keeps the separate coils from engaging and creating noise. The other part is the pole pieces themselves. Whatever they're made of is so top secret and so revolutionary Fender couldn't even tell me what it is. No matter how much I pressed, they wouldn't give up the goods. Eventually the information will be released, but until then it will remain a mystery.

There's one thing that's not a mystery, though. This Strat is the best I've ever laid hands on, no matter the vintage, which is as fitting a tribute as any for the guitar that started it all 50 years ago. Happy Birthday, Fender Stratocaster. And thanks for all the fun.

Specifications:

Solid alder body
Modern C-shape maple neck with satin polyurethane finish
Maple fingerboard
Gold hardware
2-point synchronized tremolo with stainless steel saddles
Abalone dot position inlays
22 medium-jumbo frets
3 Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups
2-color sunburst finish
50th anniversary engraved in neck plate
Vintage tweed 50th Anniversary deluxe hardshell case with embroidered anniversary logo

Back