WTS Ethos Overdrive Amp w/ TLE and FX Loop Mods + Yamaha THRC112 Cab $1000 97939234

Daniel Kong

Package deal! Limited time offer! Check out my other listings on carousell for more information about each individual item.

The Ethos Overdrive Amp is one of the best Dumble pedals in the market, combined with a beefy 30 watt power amp that turns the pedal into a fantastic gigging solution for dumble tones with solid state reliability. The Steel String Singer-based clean section has tons of headroom and is incredibly fat, and the overdrive section is a stellar reproduction of that smooth dumble overdrive. This example has the FX loop and TLE (tight low end) mods added on to it, which would raise the price of the unit considerably if you were to spec out a new one from Custom Tones. These are hard to come by and the shipping costs to Singapore (plus GST) are considerable. You will not find another example like this on the local used market anytime soon. Used prices on Reverb for the pedal version (without the power amp) are already steep.

The cab in question is a Yamaha THRC112 loaded with an Eminence Legend 1218, a 150 watt speaker rated at 8 ohms. This is a lightweight, compact, and extremely good sounding cab that matches the Ethos extremely well. I love using this setup as a clean platform running the SSS clean side of the pedal while adding in a tweed amp model on my AX8 as a preamp. It really sings and pushes air in a lovely way.

Included in this deal is a Planet Waves speaker cable, this is the more expensive version with a thicker and more insulated cable, super rugged.

Contact me by Telegram/Whatsapp/SMS/Call: 97939234
Carousell Page with individual listings:

photo_2021-06-16_21-56-44.jpg
photo_2021-06-16_21-56-52.jpg
photo_2021-06-16_21-57-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back