WTS: Crush PiX CR50BXT 50W 1x12 Bass Combo

oldskoolstreet

I currently own an Orange Crush PiX 50BXT, and I dont have room to keep it with me, so i am thinking of selling it. When I get settled in my new apartment i will be planning on buying a new head amp and a bigger cab. Also I used to have an Ampeg B50 which had the same speaker size with my Orange at the same 50 Watts, both looked really cool side by side, with Line Out, etc. The Orange has a built in Tuner, and a Speaker out that the Ampeg didn't have, but the Ampeg had a High Mid and Low Mid control whereas the Orange only has a Mid control. However, the Orange has a Gain control that the Ampeg didn't have. Hmm pros and cons, The Orange seemed a winner to me and more of a performer because at half the volume, it is still able to compete with your guitar players and be heard over the drummer. I decided to let Ampeg go and keep the Orange Crush 50. Now time has come to see this Orange go as well. No doubt, this isn't too loud for your HDB if you know how much to adjust. I play the volume at 9 o clock usually. You will not regret this amp for your Bass Guitar!

Details:

3-band EQ
Master volume
Tuner
Input for MP3 player
Headphone socket
Line out
Speaker out
One 12" speaker

SPECIFICATIONS
approx. 18kg
20"W x 14"D x 22"H