WTS: Brand new Canon Powershot 16 Megapixels digital camera!

duotonedw

WTS: Brand new Canon Powershot 16 Megapixels digital camera!
[Price has been revised!]

PowerShot A2300
Easy & Fun!

Sleekly redesigned in four amazing colours, the new PowerShot A2300 is all about capturing your memories your way.
16 megapixels
5x optical zoom
HD movie recording

Shoot with ease
The Discreet Mode makes picture-taking possible in museums, at performances, anywhere light and sound would not be welcomed. The new Help button gives you clear information to guide you through any difficult shooting situation.

Capture in HD
Capture the good times in Canon's 720p HD video and preserving your memories in the quality they deserve. If you've never shot video in high definition before, you'll be amazed at the difference it makes. 720p HD delivers stunning realism, capturing every detail with a level of clarity that, in playback, will bring you right back into the moment. Easy high definition videos from a compact still camera - now that's value!

Dramatize your images
The various creative effects like Toy Camera, Miniature, Fish-eye effects amongst others give you loads of fun, easy ways to make your photographs more creative. The camera does all the work - you simply choose an effect and shoot!

I received it as a birthday gift but i dont even know how to use a digital camera hence i am reluctantly letting this go for sale.

Please see website for more info - http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2402293,00.asp Price is listed in website at $149 before GST. Camera is FANTASTICALLY BRAND NEW and best of all, it is UNFILLED WARRANTY & totally brand new camera pouch!!

i am letting it go for the price below:
a) $120 with 8GB SD card inclusive (CHEAP!!)
b) $100 without 8GB SD card

Interested, please sms/call/email me for FAST DEAL anytime at Edwin 94302847 / edwin_rg@yahoo.com.

Hurry, my loss is your gain!!

Latest posts

Back