WTS: Assorted Pedals

edgie

1. Komet Koda - 9.5/10. Comes with box. 240sgd.

An amp-in-a-box sound with high headroom crunch. Great for bluesy or fusion tones where note clarity mixed with grit is required. Definitely a unique animal among the myriad of gain boxes.

2. EQD Tone Job- 8.5/10. Some scuffs on the sides. No box, unit only. fully functional. 110sgd

A clean boost with EQ so you don’t need to worry about frequency spikes when boosting your signal.

3. GFI Clockwork V3 - Condition is almost mint. With 3m dual lock fasteners underneath. Come with box and manual. 270sgd

4. Analogman Boss DS-1 Pro Mod - 8/10. Some scuffs on the paint but fully functional. Unit only. 100sgd

As Boss shifted from thru-hole manufacturing to SMD, modified units from Analogman and Keeley will become rarer. Take this opportunity to own one at a reasonable price. :)

5. Leqtique Redemptionist AKA Red
Condition is 8/10(paint peels just like the old BJFE pedals). Handbuilt with some of the best parts available including the power jack and casing. Made in Japan. 140sgd

This is a versatile overdrive that goes from low to high gain. The tiny bass knob on it is handy for matching it with different amplifiers.

6. Line 6 DL-4
Mint condition, fully functional and less than a month old. 200sgd

It was only bought so I can learn about some basic looping which I have procrastinated for a long time. Comes with box and manual. I already stuck the included guide stickers to the unit already as the Tweak and Tweez knobs have different functions depending where you set the delay type rotary selector.

7. Henretta Engineering Purple Octopus octave pedal -
9/10. fully functional. unit only. 90sgd

8. Henretta Green Zapper Envelope Filter
Envelope filter that fits in your palm. A set and forget pedal that works wonders given its diminutive size(2" x 2"). It has trim pots inside for tweaking the range and output level. It is reactive to pickup positions and guitar tone and volume knob manipulation. Just find the sweet Q spot and stop worrying about knocking knobs and switches out of position when funking.

The factory settings are just nice as it is. I just adjusted the range a bit back so it would do more "wow" than "wah" but the original positions are marked so it's easy to put it back to stock. Works on both guitar and bass.

Comes with box and manual. 90sgd

10. Switchcraft plugs(for patch cables) - 70sgd
Switchcraft plugs are the high-quality standard for making reliable patch cables. I have 12 pieces of angled and 4 pieces of straight-barrel plugs. Selling as a set only.

Back