WTS 2 sets of handmade vintage strat pups & HSS white pearl pickguard

leahwarden

Selling a set of Klein S5s Scooped mids strat pickups made in America that I ordered in 2010. I used them for about a year till I got myself a JM strat several months ago, they've been stuck in the drawer ever since. These pickups are a great alternative to John Mayer's Big dippers, very affordable and they give you a very similar, if not identical tone. Great for blues or blues rock. Going for $200, will not sell the pups individually. Unfortunately, you can't really test the pickups out, just go on youtube to search for some demos or read up on some reviews.

Selling a set of Kinman pickups:
Neck: AVn-56
Classic Authentic lightly-aged Vintage sound with no noise & low string pull. The carefully sculpted twangy mids complement the richly textured sweet trebles that retain their cut, without breaking up, even under frenzied conditions. Never harsh or brittle the sweet clear tone, commanding presence, detailed twangy low mids and very dynamic response makes it versatile and ideal for Virtuoso, Rock, Blues, Instrumental and Country playing. The AVn-56 captures the essence and beauty of classic vintage Strat* sound, including the full bass response of vintage pickups.

Middle: AVn-59
The '59 is fuller in tone and has more output than the AVn-62 but is one step down from the SCn. It can be considered to represent the fuller end of the authentic vintage tonal spectrum. Aged tone, less bass and less brightness with more prominent middles. Because it softens the often harsh attack of single coils it's a great bridge pickup but is also comfortable in the neck or middle positions. When a pair of these are combined they deliver a reasonably authentic vintage sound in the in-between switch position. It's a very handy pickup for mixing with other AVn's to create customs sets.

Bridge: SCn
It delivers very smooth and creamy distortion, either natural overdrive or through FX without loosing the edge of regular single coils. It feautres my improved magnet stagger with a low G pole which delivers very well balanced string outputs.

Going for $250 in a set.

Also selling a Fender HSS white pearl pickguard, genuine fender, never been used before (I accidentally ordered this instead of a SSS) Pickguard is made in Mexico, going for $50.

Deal at Bukit Timah area.

92977849 (text or whatsapp)

Leah

Back