Want to Sell Hiscox Liteflite Pro II GAD Flight Case

jtww01

Selling a Hiscox LiteFlite Pro II GAD Hard Case
Case is in a used but very good condition.
Size is for Dreadnought Guitars but will also fit Taylor GS and GC Guitars well.
Very secure guitar case, drop and crush proof.
Excellent for travelling, comes with a lockable latch with key, and also latching points if you want to sling a strap on.
Weight is about 4.71 kg. With a guitar and accessories, it hardly breaks 7kg on the airline check in counter weighing machines.
I've used several of the cases for 10 + years without issues or damage to my guitars through multiple flights.
Wouldn't trust any other flight case.
Much lighter than the standard hard cases most guitars come with, yet much lighter.
Selling as i have too many cases at home now.

Selling for $200.

Hi!

Is she still available? Can SMS me at nine189 five 192?

Thanks!
Peter

Selling a Hiscox LiteFlite Pro II GAD Hard Case
Case is in a used but very good condition.
Size is for Dreadnought Guitars but will also fit Taylor GS and GC Guitars well.
Very secure guitar case, drop and crush proof.
Excellent for travelling, comes with a lockable latch with key, and also latching points if you want to sling a strap on.
Weight is about 4.71 kg. With a guitar and accessories, it hardly breaks 7kg on the airline check in counter weighing machines.
I've used several of the cases for 10 + years without issues or damage to my guitars through multiple flights.
Wouldn't trust any other flight case.
Much lighter than the standard hard cases most guitars come with, yet much lighter.
Selling as i have too many cases at home now.

Selling for $200.

Back