Vocalist wanted! Vocalist cum Rhythm guitarist would b a bonus!

linkinmind

Hi fellow musicians! My band is looking for a versatile, charismatic n big voice, wide ranging vocalist.. in short.. someone who likes to sing rock music!! 😂 if u fit d bill, pls feel free to drop me a msg here.

Profile:
- Looking at 5 or 6pcs set up.
- our age group, between 28 to 40
- male vocalist, charismatic, versatile and loves 80s to 90s rock
- female vocalist, versatile, power vocals and loves 80s to 90s rock
- current - we have 1× lead guitar, drummer, keyboardist, bassist.
- to fill - vocalist, vocalist/ rhythm guitarist or rhythm guitarist
- jamming on mainly wednesday evenings abt 1s a mth at The Basement Studio

Influences:
- Mainly Bon Jovi, G&R, Mr Big but not limited to this stuff. We are open to try, just nothing too heavy.

The band is a work in progress thus need members who can commit as we won't rule out d possibility of gigging if d opportunity arises and if d band is ready..

Hi,
Are you still looking for a vocalist? I'm a male singer with a wide range, strong voice and able to sing Bon Jovi, Pink Floyd, Mr. Big.
I'm from the UK and looking to join a band in Singapore, I have experience of singing in other rock bands. Let me know if you are interested.
thanks

Bump up post

Hi there!

Are you still looking for a vocalist? I’m a male vox (27, Singaporean) and I love the 80s rock and roll! Some of my favorite bands are Journey, Queen, Mr Big, Bon Jovi and G&R. I have quite a wide vocal range and have experience singing in a rock band.

If you are still looking for a vocalist, you can reach out to me at 9 8 four seven 0 6 three two.

- XY

Hi fellow musicians! My band is looking for a versatile, charismatic n big voice, wide ranging vocalist.. in short.. someone who likes to sing rock music!! �� if u fit d bill, pls feel free to drop me a msg here.

Profile:
- Looking at 5 or 6pcs set up.
- our age group, between 28 to 40
- male vocalist, charismatic, versatile and loves 80s to 90s rock
- female vocalist, versatile, power vocals and loves 80s to 90s rock
- current - we have 1× lead guitar, drummer, keyboardist, bassist.
- to fill - vocalist, vocalist/ rhythm guitarist or rhythm guitarist
- jamming on mainly wednesday evenings abt 1s a mth at The Basement Studio

Influences:
- Mainly Bon Jovi, G&R, Mr Big but not limited to this stuff. We are open to try, just nothing too heavy.

The band is a work in progress thus need members who can commit as we won't rule out d possibility of gigging if d opportunity arises and if d band is ready..

Hey there! Are you still looking out for guitarist/vocalist? Do hit me up at 84 nine nine 7878!

Feel free to check out my brief bio!

Back